Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS ULTRA GAMING 2.0
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
GTX 1060
Hello, I'm sorry I speak very bad English. :crazy:

I received my first Hackintosh config today and I wasted no time getting started.
I had already prepared my bootable key a few days ago and I had followed all the recommendations on the forum.
Today I started by changing the BIOS settings as explained and I booted on the key. I chose the installation of Mac OS High Sierra, the apple logo appeared and the bar began to fill but arrived at half, the screen displayed black and the pc rebooted. So I was thinking of a normal process, and i pressed F12 to continue to boot on Unibeast but I stopped after 3-4 reboots when I saw that it was still blocking at the same progress.

I tried a lot of recommendations found everywhere on the web. I even tried to go directly through Clover but the one crashed at the time of installation too. So I admit that my happiness is a little down because I can't find the solution.

I'm counting on you to help me please.
I can answer all your questions if it's not precise enough.

CM : Gigabyte Z370 Ultra Gaming 2.0-OP (bios F11 --> attached image )
CG : Zotac GTX 1060 AMP! edition
CPU : I7 8700

Attachments

• image8.png
    image8.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 99
Moved to Desktop Support.

I post in BIOS support because I think this is the reason of problem. Maybe I'm wrong ;)

Please, someone can help me ?
Here are somes screenshots of verbose.
Thank u

Attachments

• CBF220A7-D6F6-47A2-9062-961B5D13AC01.png
    CBF220A7-D6F6-47A2-9062-961B5D13AC01.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • E23707A5-85DE-4898-974C-0B207455E386.png
    E23707A5-85DE-4898-974C-0B207455E386.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Please someone can help me ?...

Here are the changes made in the BIOS as the Tonymacx's guide says :
Load Optimized Defaults - OK
If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it - OK
If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it - No found
If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it - No found but i tried with "Fast boot : disabled", i don't know if it the same thing...
Set OS Type to Other OS - No found
If your system has IO Serial Port, disable it - No found
Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled - OK

My screen is plug by VGA direct on the CM and my GTX 1060 is off by BIOS

I try to launch the install with "USB Ownership and USB Injection" of Clover menu. No success...

May be, i need to take off the Optane Memory present on my mobo ?
I will try this tonight. If someone have others ideas... :)

Last edited:
Ah good, thank you, i tried this tonight and i tell you. :)
It's possible to disable it via BIOS ? It might be easier...

Ok thank u, i progress... I removed the Optane Memory.
I could choose the language, and reboot on the USB, the configuration continued when suddenly "macOS could not be installed on your computer", i research on the forum this problem and i tried to access the install by terminal, no success.

I try to redo all the manipulation but unfortunately the progress bar goes to the end now without doing anything else. It looks like it hangs when it is 100%, no mention of its slowness ...
and I have messages that also appears on the apple logo at the beginning ...

It looks like the installation has started but not finished and I feel like I can't even start it all over again.

In short, it unfortunately begins to tire me there :/
I'll check the manipulations tomorrow and give you details on the problems encountered ...

Thank u

Hello, here I am again.
I took the necessary photos so that you could help me.
IMG_1929.JPG

In the first picture, you can see the strange message. I think it may be due to volumes that are already mounted because of the first installations. If that's it, I don't know how i can unmount this volumes ?

Here's what I have on the clover screen now.
IMG_1931.JPG

IMG_1932.JPG

IMG_1933.JPG

IMG_1934.JPG

So...
First choice : Installation process, apple logo, no progress bar and finally it become a forbidden logo (see attached file)...yeah...
Second choice : The same finality that third choice.
Third choice : "macOS could not be installed on your computer" after few minutes but i can have the controle with "Cmd + Ctrl + Alt + Shift + H", i can access to terminal and disk utility but i can't unmount the volumes concerned because they are used actually.
Fourth choice : I tried and i could "reinstall High Sierra", i tried this but "the recovery server could not be contacted". Okkkkaaayyy --'

Someone have an idea ? Thank u.

Attachments

• logo-forbidden.JPG
    logo-forbidden.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back