Contribute
Register

Computer won't run. Tries to boot, restarts and repeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-P67X-UD3-B3 LGA 1155 Intel P67
CPU
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GT 640 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've been trying to install Unibeast with Mountain Lion and have been unsuccessful so far. I keep getting either a black, white, or static flashing screen. I have seriously tried everything I can find on the internet and nothing has worked. Cannot get past the apple logo to save my life. So if anyone can help me with that as well , I would be extremely appreciative.

Another problem is keeping me from doing anything at all though. Sometimes after a failed boot up, while trying to boot from Unibeast USB, I will restart my computer, and then after about 10 seconds of it trying to boot up, it will restart on its own and then bring me to the proper screen.

Now it is not loading MOBO screen, can't get to BIOS or anything, the computer keep restarting before it can boot to any type of screen where I can do anything. Not sure if this is a special fix, or if this is one of those things that works itself out if you wait a while then try to boot again. Thanks ahead of time. Really need help on this one.

Thanks again.

~Gio

Ok I got up this morning and this problem fixed itself. Now I am able to continue to fail at getting unibeast to install mountain lion. Keep getting stuck at the apple logo screen. If anyone knows a fix for getting unibeast to go past the apple loading screen can you please help, been trying to install the OS on my computer for days and days now, I might just throw away my hackintosh and buy a Dell if this is really how difficult things are going to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back