Contribute
Register

Compatability with 10th Gen Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems to be related to Clover. Someone on another forum had a working OpenCore config and could get through the installer without errors. Everyone doing it through Clover is running into the same errors.
I have tried opencore but have been unsuccesful each time as i for the life of me cannot get my head around it

I have tried opencore but have been unsuccesful each time as i for the life of me cannot get my head around it

Tell us full specs of your machine.

Tell us full specs of your machine.
It’s a Lenovo ideapad 5i laptop
Core i5 1035g1
16gb DDR4
256gb NVME SSD
Intel AC WiFi

Core i5 1035g1
16gb DDR4
256gb NVME SSD
Intel AC WiFi
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Core i5 1035g1
16gb DDR4
256gb NVME SSD
Intel AC WiFi

Do you know your SSD drive vendor and perhaps the type(model). If not look in the Device Manager on Windows

Do you know your SSD drive vendor and perhaps the type(model). If not look in the Device Manager on Windows
I haven’t got the laptop to hand at the moment so can’t say the exact model but It’s manufactured by Samsung

Samsung PM981 will not work
Samsung EVO PLUS needs a firmware update to work.

Have you disabled NVIDIA card?

Samsung PM981 will not work
Samsung EVO PLUS needs a firmware update to work.

Have you disabled NVIDIA card?
I have disabled in the bios yes and all goes well except for when it comes to installing and it freezes up

I have disabled in the bios yes and all goes well except for when it comes to installing and it freezes up

Try with this efi folder. Eventually change SMBIOS to Macbook Air 9,1. Copy/paste on your USB installer.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5 MB · Views: 388
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back