Contribute
Register

Compatability with 10th Gen Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try with this efi folder. Eventually change SMBIOS to Macbook Air 9,1. Copy/paste on your USB installer.
Ok thanks I’ll give it a go in a bit

Ok thanks I’ll give it a go in a bit

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
I haven’t updated my hardware profile as that is still relevant as it’s the spec of my desktop hackintosh

I haven’t updated my hardware profile as that is still relevant as it’s the spec of my desktop hackintosh
if you are in need of help with your laptop, then you need to add your laptop specs in your profile and put your desktop specs in your signature

if you are in need of help with your laptop, then you need to add your laptop specs in your profile and put your desktop specs in your signature
Ah right ok I’ll update that later on then

now will be fine
I would now but I’m at work and am replying quickly from my mobile phone I’m finishing in half hour so will do it then sorry if it causes any inconvenience

I would now but I’m at work and am replying quickly from my mobile phone I’m finishing in half hour so will do it then sorry if it causes any inconvenience
no worries, it is just that if another Mod was around, they may have moved your posts to Desktop support :)

no worries, it is just that if another Mod was around, they may have moved your posts to Desktop support :)
Ah right ok I’ve just done it quickly now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back