Contribute
Register

Compatability with 10th Gen Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just managed to get it to boot to the installer although when i run it it gets to where there is 2 minutes left then either freezes or comes up with a failed message could this possibly be because i haven't a compatible wifi card and therefore no internet access

Restart the installer with your usb, you should see an option "Boot macos from SSD NAME install - Data", click that and continue with the installation. Thats how I did it.

Restart the installer with your usb, you should see an option "Boot macos from SSD NAME install - Data", click that and continue with the installation. Thats how I did it.
i'm a bit confused now is this after i've gone into install or upgrade macOS

Still installer.......using the EFI provided, I tried installing & 2 mins to the end, it stops. It shows a message that "an error occur during the installation". I ignored this and restart the installer, now I am presented with a new option "Boot macos from SSD NAME install - Data". i chose this, instead of starting the installation afresh, then I am able to complete the installation.

This is my EFI if it will be of help to you. Works for me installing and booting but theres no graphics acceleration yet.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 436
This is my EFI if it will be of help to you. Works for me installing and booting but theres no graphics acceleration yet.
Worked great also only i'm trying to bypass my next obstacle now of the system randomly freezing midway through doing something

@everyone who got the installer to run: does your laptop have a thunderbolt 3 port? Maybe the problems are related to the new implementation.
hi i was able to get the installer to run up until the 2 minute left mark where it fails and i don't think my laptop is thunderbolt 3 compliant i'm sure it's just a bog standard USB type C

@everyone who got the installer to run: does your laptop have a thunderbolt 3 port? Maybe the problems are related to the new implementation.

From the error message. iGPU (G4) was detected when I tried with OpenCore. But the problem is that AppleIntelICLLPGraphicsFramebuffer.kext cannot be loaded. This is a new driver not in previous macOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back