Graphics
GeForce GTX 960
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Ok first things first, I have tried different USB ports and also tried the USB on my PC and my laptop (the latter is where I want it to install more importantly, I'm hopeful) But no matter what boot flags i do or don't use, verbose mode only every shows:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then reboots, I have no idea what scausing this, I use the macpro3,1 system definition.

My desktop specs are as follows: Core 2 duo e6700, 4gb ram and a gtx 750 (tried nv_disable)

My laptop specs are as follows: Celeron t3500 (fakeCPUID help also needed for this) 4gb ram and integrated gpu (I know it will never work)

Last edited:
My desktop specs are as follows: Core 2 duo e6700, 4gb ram and a gtx 750

My laptop specs are as follows: Celeron t3500 (fakeCPUID help also needed for this) 4gb ram and integrated gpu

Don't try and solve problems on two totally different systems in one thread.

For Laptop issues post in the Laptop section.

the 2 different systems was just to show its not an issue with the desktop, i still want to install on my desktop as i know that its more likely to happen.

You might try this :

Open up your config.plist in CloverConfigurator and check that KernelPm is selected.

Attachments

• kernelpm.png
    kernelpm.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 152
is there a way to do this via raw file editing? my existing install is snow leopard and theres no clover configurator for that version

i just checked in the plist its self and it says:

<key>KernelPm</key>
<true/>

Ok first things first, I have tried different USB ports and also tried the USB on my PC and my laptop (the latter is where I want it to install more importantly, I'm hopeful) But no matter what boot flags i do or don't use, verbose mode only every shows:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then reboots, I have no idea what scausing this, I use the macpro3,1 system definition.

My desktop specs are as follows: Core 2 duo e6700, 4gb ram and a gtx 750 (tried nv_disable)

My laptop specs are as follows: Celeron t3500 (fakeCPUID help also needed for this) 4gb ram and integrated gpu (I know it will never work)
same problem help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back