- Nov 16, 2017
- Gigabyte GA-Z270X Ultra Gaming
- Vega 64
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
old thread I know.
I stumble across it and though I'd put some info here.
Seem to have solved it.
windows 8 whql
no clover driver CmsVideoDxe-64
did apply nvram in clover configurtaor (unsure if this is important or not)
Typed in my res in clover configurator 1920x1200
no load vbios or edid in clover configurator
Started working once I did "disable fullscreen logo show" in the bios.
This method worked with Nvidia 1060 card, but with Radion rx580 this does not work.
I have some weird issues.
When I [Disable CSM] in bios, the startup boot screen does't appear anymore and I can't get even to bios settings, just a black screen.
Maybe there is something wrong in my config.plist?
Can someone help me?
My Bios settings:
- M.I.T. : Advanced Memory Settings → Extreme Memory Profile(X.M.P.) : Profile1
- BIOS → Fast Boot : Disabled
- BIOS → Windows 8/10 Features : Other OS
- BIOS → LAN PXE Boot Option ROM : Disabled
- BIOS → Storage Boot Option Control : UEFI
- Peripherals → Initial Display Output : IGFX or PCIe 1 Slot
- Peripherals → Super IO Configuration → Serial Port : Disabled
- Peripherals → Network Stack Configuration → Network Stack : Disabled
- Peripherals → USB Configuration → XHCI Hand-off : Enabled
- Chipset → Vt-d : Disabled
- Chipset → Wake on LAN Enable : Disabled