Contribute
Register

Chuwi CoreBox Pro i3-1005G1 (Ice Lake): itlwm: taskq task_add iwx_newstate_task add to queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been able to play with my Chuwi box lately but hopefully this weekend I will try out a few more things and give feedback.

I have found that information I think it may be compatible if it is for Catalina within Kext but it does not work for Big Sur

See if it fits you
I have been testing various device-id and framebuffer combinations and nothing has worked so far. Do you mind sharing the values you used for your config file?

Last edited:
Hi there!!
I have managed to boot with my Mac OS Catalina system everything perfect modifying EFI less without working the graph without acceleration and tunderbolt 3
hello all, i had too managed to boot macOS into an HP i3 1005G1 and having the hardware acceleration issue. Did someone figure it out?
I read that we G1 need to spoof device id. Can someone help please?

hello all, i had too managed to boot macOS into an HP i3 1005G1 and having the hardware acceleration issue. Did someone figure it out?
I read that we G1 need to spoof device id. Can someone help please?
I am still having the same problem. I have not been able to find a good device id to spoof.

I am still having the same problem. I have not been able to find a good device id to spoof.
I noticed that my display is detected as an external display. I think the problem start here. Is it the same for you?

I got the full acceleration. (Check screenshot for platform id, device id, etc)
also add these boot-arg to (NVRAM): -igfxdvmt -igfxcdc -wegnoegpu -igfxblr enable-backlight-registers-fix
(to fix boot no backlight and sleep)

Hope it helps you.

UPDATED settings:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 20.13.09.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 20.13.09.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
I got the full acceleration. (Check screenshot for platform id, device id, etc)
also add these boot-arg to (NVRAM): -igfxdvmt -igfxcdc -wegnoegpu -igfxblr enable-backlight-registers-fix
(to fix boot no backlight and sleep)

Hope it helps you.
I tried what you suggested and I still had no success. Do you mind sharing your config.plist ? Or even better your EFI?

I tried what you suggested and I still had no success. Do you mind sharing your config.plist ? Or even better your EFI?
I don't mind but I don't think it will work as my config is different with some setting specific for HP.
You can send me your laptop specs and EFI I can try to fix it for you.

I don't mind but I don't think it will work as my config is different with some setting specific for HP.
You can send me your laptop specs and EFI I can try to fix it for you.
I somehow got my installation to load. I made a lot changes from multiple sources from Google searches and over the weekend I will try to trace back all the changes I did and come up with a something definite and reliable for reinstallations. I will note my EFI worked when I was trying Catalina. I will try Big Sur once I get Catalina fully functional. Much needed victory :headbang:. Thanks to everyone for the help.

I somehow got my installation to load. I made a lot changes from multiple sources from Google searches and over the weekend I will try to trace back all the changes I did and come up with a something definite and reliable for reinstallations. I will note my EFI worked when I was trying Catalina. I will try Big Sur once I get Catalina fully functional. Much needed victory :headbang:. Thanks to everyone for the help.
you are welcome. good news and congrats for your hackintosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back