Contribute
Register

Chuwi CoreBox Pro i3-1005G1 (Ice Lake): itlwm: taskq task_add iwx_newstate_task add to queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I somehow got my installation to load. I made a lot changes from multiple sources from Google searches and over the weekend I will try to trace back all the changes I did and come up with a something definite and reliable for reinstallations. I will note my EFI worked when I was trying Catalina. I will try Big Sur once I get Catalina fully functional. Much needed victory :headbang:. Thanks to everyone for the help.
Hi! Sorry I had not seen you I was absent from work I hardly have time right now I am on vacation, I see that you have achieved it, can you share your EFI folder?

Thank you very much and sorry for the delay !!

I somehow got my installation to load. I made a lot changes from multiple sources from Google searches and over the weekend I will try to trace back all the changes I did and come up with a something definite and reliable for reinstallations. I will note my EFI worked when I was trying Catalina. I will try Big Sur once I get Catalina fully functional. Much needed victory :headbang:. Thanks to everyone for the help.
Hey, I also have the same Corebox Pro and I can't get graphic acceleration to work, it would be really nice if you could share your EFI folder. Thank you so much !

Hey, I also have the same Corebox Pro and I can't get graphic acceleration to work, it would be really nice if you could share your EFI folder. Thank you so much !
Here are modified setting in my config.plist. Just add it to yours and be sure to set SystemProductName to "MacBookAir9,1"
and add to boot-arg "-v keepsyms=1 swd_panic=1 debug=0x100 alcid=1 -igfxblr -igfxnohdmi -noDC9 igfxfw=2" (without the quotes).

Attachments

• HardwareAcceleration.plist
    1,019 bytes · Views: 118
Here are modified setting in my config.plist. Just add it to yours and be sure to set SystemProductName to "MacBookAir9,1"
and add to boot-arg "-v keepsyms=1 swd_panic=1 debug=0x100 alcid=1 -igfxblr -igfxnohdmi -noDC9 igfxfw=2" (without the quotes).
Done that and it won't start me, please if you don't mind pass me EFI!

Hello partner how are you? please pass us from your EFI folder if you are so kind

Done that and it won't start me, please if you don't mind pass me EFI!
Bear in mind that we don't have same hardware (laptop) and my ACPI folder might create lots of kernel panic for you.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back