EVGA GTX 680 OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys,

Been scouring the web and the forums for an answer and can't seem to find one.

I have a x58 chipset with 990x that doesn't have SATA 6 Ports and the cheapo sata 6 raid controllers aren't giving me the speed I need for my Mushkin Chronos Deluxe. For some reason, even on PCIE 2 16x port @ 16x (or at 8x) still gives me max speeds of 200MB/S. Anyways, I bought a RevoDrive Hybrid on black friday. This thing is BLAZING fast. Almost 900MB/S in Windows 8. The only hickup is that no version of Chimera I have tried is showing me that Windows 8 partition.

I have heard that you may need to place the BootPartition of the Windows installation on a different drive, but am unwilling to reinstall Windows until I exhaust all other options.

Anyone with a RevoDrive Hybrid been able to make it show up in Chimera?

PS. It doesn't show up in diskutility or Terminal, but neither does my RAID Arrayed Windows 7 install which DOES show up in Chimera. Hope someone can help!

Just to clarify, I don't want to run OSx from the Revodrive Hybrid, I just want Chimera to see it so I don't have to go into the boot options screen of the bios every time I want to run Windows 8. May seem trivial, but it would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back