Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I’m using the same laptop I can’t get the audio working neither the keyboard and trackpad, the WiFi doesn’t work , I did manage to get the onboard intel 620 hd running any help with them please ?

Hi I’m using the same laptop I can’t get the audio working neither the keyboard and trackpad, the WiFi doesn’t work , I did manage to get the onboard intel 620 hd running any help with them please ?
I will provide you working EFI, but graphics is a big issue in this its showing only 7mb for intel integrated 620

Hi there!
Acer aspire 515-54g here.
Clover boots just fine, but After that, when a regular pc is switching to GUI, I get a black screen.
Tried to inject intel, nv_disable=1 is default.

Anything special to this notebook in terms of graphics? Thank you!!
PS. Hdmi is always silent. No way to disable nvidia in bios.
Clover taken from here - https://github.com/h-okon/Acer-Aspire-A515-Hackintosh
ACPI folder renamed, cuz the machine won't boot with these patches. Is any of them vital for intel video startup?

Thank you!

I also have the same laptop as yours, and this is what I did:

For the keyboard, use VoodooPS2Controller.kext.
For the trackpad, use VoodooI2C.kext (Guide here) (or click here instead if you use OpenCore).
For the WiFi, if your device has an Intel WiFi (mine's got Intel WiFi 6 AX201), then you will need to use either itlwm.kext or itlwmx.kext.

——————————

Also, please complete your account details in your profile. Motherboard and CPU is filled up, but is incorrect.

Last edited:
I will provide you working EFI, but graphics is a big issue in this its showing only 7mb for intel integrated 620

For the graphics, I always use Hackintool (guide here). It works all the time and is easy to use. However, you don't need to follow all the steps in the guide. You don't need to fix your HDMI yet … Just follow the steps in the preparation part, and for the procedure part, skip to step 7 and end at step 12.

Hi there!
Acer aspire 515-54g here.
Clover boots just fine, but After that, when a regular pc is switching to GUI, I get a black screen.
Tried to inject intel, nv_disable=1 is default.

Anything special to this notebook in terms of graphics? Thank you!!
PS. Hdmi is always silent. No way to disable nvidia in bios.
Clover taken from here - https://github.com/h-okon/Acer-Aspire-A515-Hackintosh
ACPI folder renamed, cuz the machine won't boot with these patches. Is any of them vital for intel video startup?

Thank you!

Rename the ACPI folder back to its original name and delete everything in the folder but the SSDT-PNLF.aml.

Also, take note that Acer Aspire A515-54G (your laptop) is a little different to Acer Aspire A515-51G (your source EFI folder).

After installation of catalina 10.15.6 its stuck on boot start on
gIoscreenLockState 3

Any help on this?

Attachments

• 15998408761557963470846129702973.jpg
    15998408761557963470846129702973.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 33
After installation of catalina 10.15.6 its stuck on boot start on
gIoscreenLockState 3

Any help on this?
graphics issue, have a search for gIoscreenLockState 3

Thanks for help, issue is fixed by updating clover and not its working. But still having 7 mb graphics issue and laptop keyboard mouse is not working as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back