Contribute
Register

Can't boot into OS X after a successful Hackintosh build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo G50-70 / Clover
CPU
Intel i7-4510U 2.00GHz 1600 MHz 4MB
Graphics
AMD Radeon R5 M230 2GB / Intel HD Graphics 4400 / 1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, I'm new to hackintosh and installed OS X Yosemite followed by Windows 10 following a popular guide, and now when I select Mac from the Chimera boot loader screen I get the Apple loading screen with a progress bar but it doesn't move (shown in first attached image)

It works if I boot through the USB I used to install, but not after installing the boot loader through MultiBeast. Windows is also working completely fine.

I saw on another post to try booting with different boot flags, with no success.

The flags "-v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No" gave me the result shown in the second image attached.

Any help would be great, I've been struggling with this for 2 days now :(

Attachments

• error1.JPG
    error1.JPG
    352.8 KB · Views: 251
  • error2.JPG
    error2.JPG
    513.7 KB · Views: 316
Hey guys, I'm new to hackintosh and installed OS X Yosemite followed by Windows 10 following a popular guide, and now when I select Mac from the Chimera boot loader screen I get the Apple loading screen with a progress bar but it doesn't move (shown in first attached image)

It works if I boot through the USB I used to install, but not after installing the boot loader through MultiBeast. Windows is also working completely fine.

I saw on another post to try booting with different boot flags, with no success.

The flags "-v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No" gave me the result shown in the second image attached.

Any help would be great, I've been struggling with this for 2 days now :(

See the forum rules
Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

So update your build's hardware details under Profile > Basic Information section in the below format (Profile link is available on the upper right side of this website).

System : Motherboard + BIOS Version + Bootloader (Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-Z97X-UD5H (F9F) (CLOVER)
CPU : Intel Core i7-4790K
Graphics : Intel HD 4600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980

Boot with your UniBeast USB and re-run multibeast.

Select the option install "Drivers > System > Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement > Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement"

Reboot and check booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back