Can't boot into Mojave Installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I had fixed the zip file. Thanks
try using the config.plist from the laptop guide untouched

what version of clover are you using?

try using the config.plist from the laptop guide untouched

what version of clover are you using?
after updating to the latest clover 5018 and change setting manually i'm now running mac os high sierra but now it is show me that I have only 7mb of graphics card. Intel graphics hd 5500 7 mb
What to do now?
Already tried intelgraphicsfixup .

after updating to the latest clover 5018 and change setting manually i'm now running mac os high sierra but now it is show me that I have only 7mb of graphics card. Intel graphics hd 5500 7 mb
What to do now?
Already tried intelgraphicsfixup .
intelgraphicsfixup has been deprecated in favour of latest whatevergreen.kext

intelgraphicsfixup has been deprecated in favour of latest whatevergreen.kext
So how to install this kext? To L/E or S/L/E or with kext utility ? I now that lilu is required. Maybe with multibeast?
This is my first time using this kext, i had used intelgraphicsfixup for my last hackintosh laptop

So how to install this kext? To L/E or S/L/E or with kext utility ? I now that lilu is required. Maybe with multibeast?
This is my first time using this kext, i had used intelgraphicsfixup for my last hackintosh laptop
How and where to install kexts:

How and where to install kexts:
Hi, got this kernel panic after installing the kexts

Attachments

• 15641672415607729341111086300844.jpg
    15641672415607729341111086300844.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 34
Hi, got this kernel panic after installing the kexts
Is fix headers checked in the clover config? That should fix the issue one thing you can do to boot into installer and fix graphics from the GUI is boot with igpplatformid=0x12345678
That would essential disable intel graphics as it is an invalid I’d and the frame buffer would not load I have had the same issues then you can install and boot into os the same way and then you can install clover configurator etc and do what is needed

I still c
Is fix headers checked in the clover config? That should fix the issue one thing you can do to boot into installer and fix graphics from the GUI is boot with igpplatformid=0x12345678
That would essential disable intel graphics as it is an invalid I’d and the frame buffer would not load I have had the same issues then you can install and boot into os the same way and then you can install clover configurator etc and do what is needed
ant figure out why your having such trouble with Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back