Contribute
Register

Building a CustoMac: CustoMac Mini 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Building a CustoMac: CustoMac Mini 2012

So, I'm wondering...with the successful GA H77N-WIFI builds and 10.8.2, have you been able to log into the Apps Store? I am considering another build (have done it before, but not a "mini"), but didn't know if the inability to log in to the Apps Store has plagued anybody...please advise!

App store , iMessage , iCloud and FaceTime all work perfectly. The only thing I had trouble with was popping on the speakers , Which was due to the fact I chose iMac 12.2 in system definitions , Mac Pro 3,1 fixed it !

My Build is :
Intel Core i3-3225
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
4GB Kingston
The Problem is I can't open videos on all video players

I've been checking this site for over a year. Finally have the courage to build a hackintosh gaming/htpc rig. I'm going to follow the CustoMac Mini Deluxe word for word, part by part. Is this my best option or is there anything I should know Re: this build and htpc?
Thanks for all your hard work!

thanks,
I put the computer together and am now starting to try putting osx on here for my first time. I havent bought a wifi card nor a video card yet, I just want this thing to work for the first time. As for the dsdt on the upload part of the site, how do I do that and put it into unibeast? note that my other computer is a dual core g5.
GZ77N-wifi
16gig ram
i5-k cpu
asus burner.
Benefixs case off the deluxe

thanks,
I put the computer together and am now starting to try putting osx on here for my first time. I havent bought a wifi card nor a video card yet, I just want this thing to work for the first time. As for the dsdt on the upload part of the site, how do I do that and put it into unibeast? note that my other computer is a dual core g5.
GZ77N-wifi
16gig ram
i5-k cpu
asus burner.
Benefixs case off the deluxe

You don't need a DSDT with the Z77N/H77N unless your using HDMI audio ? In which case you download it after OS X is installed , Leave it on your desktop and install it from there using MultiBeast.

Good luck with your build :D

My Build is :
Intel Core i3-3225
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
4GB Kingston
The Problem is I can't open videos on all video players

Pleases help

Ok, ran into a big problem that I could fix if the ethernet worked on my build. I need a copy of ML. But my other computer is an old G5.....the reason I am building an intel. How do I get the ethernet to work? If that would work I would be done now. HELP!!!!!

Gigabyte Z77N-wifi
16Gig ram
1t Hdd
white benefix case
No graphics card or wifi card.
Basic custom mac mini 2012 deluxe

OH, I got SL to run, but the boot er. comes up and or it will panic. had both so far. the only way to run SL is to keep Ivy bridge I-boot in the disc drive. I can't run Unibeast without ML. As I posted before, my other computer is a G5. so what do I do?????

OH, I got SL to run, but the boot er. comes up and or it will panic. had both so far. the only way to run SL is to keep Ivy bridge I-boot in the disc drive. I can't run Unibeast without ML. As I posted before, my other computer is a G5. so what do I do?????

Install the Lnx2Mac realtek kext in MultiBeast that'll give you Ethernet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back