i5-2400
Graphics
GTX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Dear everybody!

I am quite new to building a hackintosh, however for the past 3 weeks I am educating myself. My specs are the following

Motherboard: Asrock P67 Perfromance
CPU: Intel i5-2400
GPU: Nvidia GTX 560

I have managed to install Sierra on my computer and everything seemed to be working. Booting without USB is not warking at all. I tried literally everything which I could find, copying efi from USB also reinstalling clover on efi partition but nothing seems to help me out. Do you have any suggestions? Maybe changing something in Clover configurator?

@mrtakacsgabor, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Okay done sorry for being amateur!

Some ASRock boards need a special procedure in order to boot from the system drive.

[Guide] Asrock UEFI Boot Fix
Unfortunately the problem should be much deeper since I cannot even boot into linux. Not even the USB pendrive is recognised. On other computer they fully recognise my USB pendrive. Somehow UEFI is not recognised by mobo only the MacOS USB installer. I checked also bios updated to the latest.

Unfortunately the problem should be much deeper since I cannot even boot into linux. Not even the USB pendrive is recognised. On other computer they fully recognise my USB pendrive. Somehow UEFI is not recognised by mobo only the MacOS USB installer. I checked also bios updated to the latest.
That's strange!
It will be good if you can upload the image from BIOS Setup >Boot Screen
that displays the available devices on your system for you to configure the boot settings and the boot priority.

There may be a Legacy USB Support menu section. It will be good to know what choice you have made there . An image from that screen will also be helpful to know why your Linux UEFI USB Installer was not enabled to boot.

If you create Linux distro USB installer through Rufus in Windows selecting GPT partition scheme for UEFI using the downloaded and saved ISO image we can assure the USB must be UEFI bootable.

Attachments

• Rufus UEFI FD creation.png
    Rufus UEFI FD creation.png
    35 KB · Views: 128
I managed to do everything as the huide says. Everything worked except the boot. I might get something wrong with my sierra. Should I install clover via Multibeast or should I do it manually.

That's strange!
It will be good if you can upload the image from BIOS Setup >Boot Screen
that displays the available devices on your system for you to configure the boot settings and the boot priority.

There may be a Legacy USB Support menu section. It will be good to know what choice you have made there . An image from that screen will also be helpful to know why your Linux UEFI USB Installer was not enabled to boot.

If you create Linux distro USB installer through Rufus in Windows selecting GPT partition scheme for UEFI using the downloaded and saved ISO image we can assure the USB must be UEFI bootable.
Okay I have done everything. Nothing works. Do you have any idea about solving this issue? I changed HDDs also updating Clover. I have the boot option what a managed to create at linux. Using that having the USB drive in it loads perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back