RAM 16 Gb 1600Mz
HDD 1Tb5 WD
GRAPHIC GA AMD HD 7770

MAVERICKS 10.9.2 IS OK

WHEN I BOOT FROM HDD IS ERROR

Boot0: GPT
Boot0: test
Boot0: test
Boot0: donexv%&#*&*(*)#&^&^@%%%&@%!@^@%&*&*(&)(*_)_)_*&)(*::"C>?"""::"!%$!%!$!%^%^%^%^%
^&^%&%**(*((&)^$$$!@!#@$#$^%&^&&*(*(*))((&)*AH^%U%^Y$ERRE$%Y*())*)**)___(_(()**(&(*&(*&%&*.....

I use chameleon wizard 4.2.2 (remember VERRY IMPORTAND)
because I use chameleon wizard 4.2.3 is still error.

I use chameleon wizard 4.2.2 install boot0md, boot ok from HDD
58614d1370975744-boot0-gpt-boot0-test-boot0-test-boot0-done-since-migration-assistant-screen-shot-2013-06-11-11.35.01-am.png

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Article: boot0 Error: The Official Guide

I used Solution 1 successfully but now I'm getting stuck at the boot screen with the Apple logo and the spinning wheel. Any suggestions on what to do from here? :/

Has anyone figured this out?

Has anyone figured this out?

He had a whole heap of trouble which might have been better avoided had he filled out his hardware in his profile, then the people that helped him resolve the issue would have been able to sort his problems out a lot faster -read through the complete thread. After all that he is using a mixed Sandybridge / Ivy Bridge combination and his boot drive was over iTB in size.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...uild-h77-sandy-bridge-i5-graphics-issues.html

I suggest starting a new thread once you have updated your hardware profile - you will be giving others the tools required to help you more efficiently. :thumbup:

Adrian B

please help me,, i want to install mavericks, but when i boot into usb , it say boot0 error,,

please help me,, i want to install mavericks, but when i boot into usb , it say boot0 error,,

Welcome ipurc,

If you had followed the rules then anyone reading this would know what your hardware is, which would help a great deal in diagnosing which boot0 problem that you are getting. If it is boot0 and then several lines of gibberish text then you probably have an AMD GPU which is newer than a HD5770 and you will need this guide:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/401-install-bootloader-extra-efi-partition.html

Otherwise you want to follow the guide at the start of this thread. You may need to do both, depending on your hardware.

Adrian B

Might be useful for people to know that you check if it is a block size problem by typing:

diskutil info /dev/disk0

where disk0 is the number of the drive you are installed to. If you don't know, type:

diskutil list

Thanks a lot

Solution 1 worked for me perfectly. It solved my problem within 2 mins. :)

I was searching for the solution on google and wasted 2 hrs

this one is the perfect one for me

solution 1 works

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot

Solution 1 worked for me perfectly. It solved my problem within 2 mins. :)

I was searching for the solution on google and wasted 2 hrs

this one is the perfect one for me

solution 1 works

Worked! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back