Register

Bluetooth (BCM94352Z) not working on High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antennas installed correctly?
Did you test your hardware on Windows?
Your USB configuration is wrong.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Honestly, I didn't think I needed antennas because of proximity from tower to mouse. I was wrong, so thank you for asking that question since the antennas arrived, and were installed today! I attached debug below to see if I have properly setup USB. Bluetooth is working, wireless is a little slower than it should be, and after USB config, my USB 3.1Gen2 port doesn't want to play with USB 2.0. I know the last bit is off topic, but wasn't sure if the USB setup leading to Bluetooth working would loop it into relevancy. Either way, thank you again, RehabMan!

Attachments

• debug_30184.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
Hey RehabMan thanks for all your great work.

Just a question, since BT is running via USB on a PCIe NGFF card, do you think power isn't being fed to it properly, so it causes BT dropouts? I tried different brands of headphone including Bose, Sony and AirPods.

I'm using the iMac Pro SMBIOS based on the guide by KGP. It seems like not enough power is being distributed to the Broadcom card on this motherboard, but I could be totally wrong.

I'm testing with USBInjectAll now.

Hello, the BT works for me, the only problem is that I can not get away for more than 50cm that the sound becomes intermittent. I also think it's a power problem too low but I do not know how to try different electric current values

Hello, the BT works for me, the only problem is that I can not get away for more than 50cm that the sound becomes intermittent. I also think it's a power problem too low but I do not know how to try different electric current values

Can you try a different WiFi antenna?

I just ordered some and will be testing.

Can you try a different WiFi antenna?

I just ordered some and will be testing.
I believe that mine is not an antenna problem because I installed Win in dual boot and it works great on it. The last thing I can think of is that there is not enough additional current to the internal USB where the bcm is connected.

Attachments

• debug_3377.zip
    2 MB · Views: 78
Hi @RehabMan,
I have already patched the ssdt as your guide (I hope I did well) I'm not sure that the values of "current" are correct for smbios 18.3.
I attach debug

Why do you have USR1/USR2 enabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back