Contribute
Register

Big List of Solutions for El Capitan Install Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys so my problem is odd, because last night when I turned my hack off it was fine and now the next day it wont boot. I haven't updated anything nothing has changed, it used to get 3/4 of the way down the progress bar then go to the lockscreen now it goes all the way to the end super slow and hangs there. I'll post my verbose result, but I'm super confused.

Specs are:
i5 4790k
MSI Gaming 7 mobo
GTX 760 (The web drivers are installed)

View attachment 165574

"Waiting for DSMOS" without a corresponding "DSMOS has arrived" implies that FakeSMC is missing or not loading.

"Waiting for DSMOS" without a corresponding "DSMOS has arrived" implies that FakeSMC is missing or not loading.
It's odd because like I said the night before it was installed. And I can't boot to safe mode either so how would I come about fixing that? Thank you very much for your time.

It's odd because like I said the night before it was installed. And I can't boot to safe mode either so how would I come about fixing that? Thank you very much for your time.

Where did you install FakeSMC?

You mean at EFI/Clover/kexts? Post EFI/Clover folder.
Yes there and considering I can't boot the only folder I can show is on the USB stick
Capture.PNG

Yes there and considering I can't boot the only folder I can show is on the USB stick

Make sure you're injecting the kext. Press space bar for Clover injection/boot options.

Also, make sure you have the files in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other and that no other version specific directories exist under EFI/Clover/kexts.

Make sure you're injecting the kext. Press space bar for Clover injection/boot options.

Also, make sure you have the files in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other and that no other version specific directories exist under EFI/Clover/kexts.
When I press space I only get the option to not inject the kexts.

When I press space I only get the option to not inject the kexts.

That means it is going to inject kexts if you don't use the option...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back