Contribute
Register

Beta Asus Sandy Bridge Sleep/Wake Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
toleda said:
stradivari said:
Can anyone test/confirm if wake-on-LAN works (using Intel wired NIC onboard)?
I can confirm WOL works on my P8H67-i Deluxe with the Realtek NIC and the Realtek RTL8169.kext.

Yeah, I know the Realtek solution works. Unfortunately P8P67 has Intel NIC...

Big thanks! Just spent a few mins doing this and works great on the P8H61-M LE/CSM. Well, I *think* it works great. Monitor goes out, and power light starts blinking, but I'm too lazy to pull out the case and see if the proc is sleeping. Fires right back up on a mouse click! Got all this hardware two days ago and was extremely frustrating but already getting much better.. Now focusing my efforts on what voodoo I have to do to get 10.7.4 working- thanks again!

Man, I just logged in to say "I love you"

After a year I HAVE SLEEP!!!!! YEeepeee!!!!!

I updated my firmware and build the DSDT following the instructions here, and applied the patches... but HOW COME THIS PATCH IS NOT ON THE PATCHES FOR P8H67 Boards???? This is a big mistake. No wonder my computer couldn't sleep...

My mobo is a P8H67-M.

Now it's nearly working at 100%... I just need the sound working... If I get it I would be sooooooo happy :)

Thanks again man... you have done an excelent work

Craigrox said:
*slightly* off topic, what happened to the Asus P8P67-LE DSDT file that was in the database my friend?
A mistake was found an one of the edits. The Asus dsdts will be reposted the edits are verified as correct.

Thank you so much, it works like a charm on my P8H67! :thumbup:
At first I wasn't able to compile the dsdt-file since the "PWRB" part made some trouble. But then I realized that this isn't even needed in my case!

Until now everything works expect of sound but this is off topic!

Great work! :)

Hi toleda,
i have an P8H67-I-DELUXE,
i was under 10.7.3 with your dsdt patch only,no extra kext more than fakesmc et PXHCD and the multibeast patched applehda for alc892 that allowed a perfect sleep with the led blinking and the wake up was perfect too.

Since the 10.7.4 update, i had kernel panic so i use your dsdt included in asus mini kit, it work perfect only if i don't use your org.chameleon.boot.plist (it is "generate c state and p state= yes and DropSSDT=yes" make kernel panic under 10.7.4 for me), no kernel panic anymore, but the sleep is broken ( fan don't stop but usb thumb sleep (no more activity led) , the screen sleep, the usb keyboard sleep, and it doesn't wake up (need to reboot).)

Does the sleep is broken for someones after 10.7.4 updating?
toleda, do you have clues to fix this?

PS: i don't use P8H67 SATA 6 .kext, sleep worked perfectly without it under 10.7.3, i don't use bluetooth.

thanks and have anice day
bye

boumbo said:
Does the sleep is broken for someones after 10.7.4 updating?
toleda, do you have clues to fix this?
Sleep works perfectly with 10.7.4. Power management changed in 10.7.4. Are you using the SSDT.aml that was included in the Asus Mini Kit? Are you using HD3000 or a discrete graphics card? What processor is installed?

Hi toleda, it is a i5 2500k
i am using hd3000
when i use the extra directory included in asus mini kit, in verbose mode
it block at "RTC: only one single ram bank 128 bytes."
i remove the SSDT.aml, the hackintosh work but no c state and no p state, and i have the sleep issue.
if i use the SSDT.aml file from multibeast for non overclocked i5, the hackintosh work, with c state and p state but always the same sleep issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back