Contribute
Register

Beta Asus Sandy Bridge Sleep/Wake Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
No errors at all.

The lines I am getting errors at I haven't edited. All I have done is copy and past the two sections that were in the instructions. If I am right, to get the native DSDT you just need to extract the DSDT and save it as recommended by DSDTSE. Or am I missing something really obvious!!

The lines I am getting errors at I haven't edited. All I have done is copy and past the two sections that were in the instructions. If I am right, to get the native DSDT you just need to extract the DSDT and save it as recommended by DSDTSE. Or am I missing something really obvious!!
Attach the native dsdt.aml and the dsdt.dsl with your edits.

dsdt.dsl - Your file of 308.7 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 195.3 KB for this filetype.

dsdt.aml - Your file of 35.1 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 29.3 KB for this filetype.

Getting these errors when I try and upload files.

Sorry, knew it was something simple!

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 95
  • dsdt.dsl.zip
    28.6 KB · Views: 100
Sorry, knew it was something simple!
The .dsl file is useless; most of the dsdt is missing (216 lines; s/b 8757 lines).

There seems to a problem with cutting and pasting.

Try this:
1. In Method (_PTS, 1, NotSerialized)

Delete:
Store (0x80000008, \_SB.PINX)
\_SB.ISMI (0x90)

2. In Device (PWRB)

Edit Name (_HID to Name (_CID

Between
Name (_STA, 0x0B)
}

Add a blank Line and paste
Method (_PRW, 0, NotSerialized)
{
Return (GPRW (0x08, 0x04))
}

After edit:
Code:
            Name (_STA, 0x0B)
            Method (_PRW, 0, NotSerialized)
            {
                Return (GPRW (0x08, 0x04))
            }
        }
    }

This edit compiled without any errors. When I try to make the PC go to sleep, the display turns off, the PC sounds as if it is about to go into standby, the power light starts flashing, then a few seconds later the PC powers back on but with out a display. I have removed all USB devices and it now goes completely into standby but when I wake it up I still have no display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back