Contribute
Register

Beta Asus Sandy Bridge Sleep/Wake Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your help anyway.

Dave, disconnect everything except USB mouse/keyboard and try the sleep mode it should work.

Everything unplugged except keyboard. Press sleep and it successfully enters sleep mode. Power light is flashing to indicate it is in sleep mode and the fans have all powered down. Press enter to exit sleep and it sounds like it has resumed but i don't get a display at all.

Now working perfectly!! Used the DSDT.aml file for my Motherboard and edited that with the recommended updates.

Thanks for all your help. Just need USB 3.0 and that's a perfect install.

Well, Toleda, I'm just another guy who - surprise! - now has sleep working at his system. :)

Thank you so much, man, in the last 2 months, I never read so much info, but finally I stumbled by your thread and those 2 edits for my P8P67-M were just like magic for sleep!

Previously, when sleeping, the computer would always act like hibernating, always waking up about 15 secs after.

Now lights go blinking as in Windows, one mouse click or keypress is enough to wake it and better yet, now I have a "wake reason" at the system log, what shows me that that "hibernating" was just fooling me.

Toleda, thank you so much for that, man! Next stop: audio (and HDMI). THANKS A LOT!

Hi to all i thank you for the help to make sleep work.
I have a MB Asus p8h77-v LE with patched bios from samisnake and i7 3770.
I follow your guide to edit dsdt and my pc go in sleep and wake normally, bat when wake, the network support not go.
I try to modified setting in dhcp, manual ecc but nothing.
Can you helpme?

Thank in advance.
Gianluca.

I forget... i am in Mountain Lion 10.8.2

i don't have dsdt.

but [http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=35559&start=0&hilit=make+dsdt] this link in menual
is not working.

what can i do??

Hi to all i thank you for the help to make sleep work.
I have a MB Asus p8h77-v LE with patched bios from samisnake and i7 3770.
Missed your post. This guide applies to h61, h67 and p67 motherboards only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back