Register

BCM94360CD, WiFi but no Bluetooth Sierra 10.12.1 OSXWIFI Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just bought a BCM94360CD card from osxwifi recently and installed it today into my Hackintosh running Sierra 10.12.1. The WiFi works OOB, but the Bluetooth is not available. No Bluetooth setting in system settings and only a grayed out Bluetooth icon in the top right statusbar. System profiler says "No information found" when I click on Bluetooth on the left side. However it finds a "Bluetooth USB-Host Controller" (BRCM20702 Hub) when I click on USB. Btw, the Bluetooth works on Windows 10 x64. I have no clue what to do now, I've installed / uninstalled multiple kext's that I found online (bcrmPatchRam etc.), but to no avail. My system is: Mobo: Z97MX-5 CPU: i5-4690K GPU: 780Ti RAM: 16GB DDR3 and the system definition (clover) is iMac14,2. Any help is really appreciated :)

I just bought a BCM94360CD card from osxwifi recently and installed it today into my Hackintosh running Sierra 10.12.1. The WiFi works OOB, but the Bluetooth is not available. No Bluetooth setting in system settings and only a grayed out Bluetooth icon in the top right statusbar. System profiler says "No information found" when I click on Bluetooth on the left side. However it finds a "Bluetooth USB-Host Controller" (BRCM20702 Hub) when I click on USB. Btw, the Bluetooth works on Windows 10 x64. I have no clue what to do now, I've installed / uninstalled multiple kext's that I found online (bcrmPatchRam etc.), but to no avail. My system is: Mobo: Z97MX-5 CPU: i5-4690K GPU: 780Ti RAM: 16GB DDR3 and the system definition (clover) is iMac14,2. Any help is really appreciated :)

Did you connect the card to a USB Header? Bluetooth goes through USB not PCI-E. Attach ioreg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com

Yes, I connected it to a USB Header, and it shows up as USB hub by Broadcom as mentioned in my previous post.

Yes, I connected it to a USB Header, and it shows up as USB hub by Broadcom as mentioned in my previous post.

Haven't attached ioreg.

Ok I am attaching my jorge and a zip of my EFI.

Attachments

• sava1234 EFI.zip
    37.8 MB · Views: 197
  • sava1234.ioreg
    8.1 MB · Views: 142
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back