Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BCM94352Z not working with BlueToolFixup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a DW1560 card and I can connect to my air Pods fine using the method described. When I try to connect to my iPad it goes through the pairing process with a code and then pairs briefly and disconnects. If I try to reconnect from the iPad I get a message "Connection Unsuccessful - "Mac Laptop" is not supported - Forget Device". At that point you can only forget the device. Has anyone seen this problem?

Frank
what kext are you using? I had the same problem when the firmware wasn't loading. try using patchram3 and firmwaredata kext from brcm. this worked for me

ok so there is a "Memory Leak" on Monterey. 20GB of RAM to run Control Center, 80GB to run Firefox. For once I made the correct decision to downgrade.

Oh and OC 0.7.5 came out, together with updated kexts for most things. There are newer versions of the BluetoolFixup, and Airport kexts. Hope everyone's BT problem gets fixed. Good Luck!

Firefox has been running on my system since reboot.

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 11.11.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 11.08.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 11.08.52 PM.png

If it is running well on your System then good for you. But I also noticed the "Memory Used 16.58 GB". On Big Sur, I have the same apps opened, and only using 5.05GB. Guess it is hard for rich people to understand a poor person's situation :(

If it is running well on your System then good for you. But I also noticed the "Memory Used 16.58 GB". On Big Sur, I have the same apps opened, and only using 5.05GB. Guess it is hard for rich people to understand a poor person's situation :(

What does money have to do with memory leaks?

If you are the only one experiencing problems, maybe there's something wrong with your hackintosh configuration.

You have a Gigabyte Z370N WiFi with an Intel 8700K CPU, and a Vega 56 GPU... YOU must be rich!

I don't have any information on this but there have been cases where macOS is simply incapable of displaying correct measurements, mainly with volume sizes, but that could also extend to measurements of memory usage. It may have been limited to certain macOS versions or certain circumstances, but the point is that it can happen.

Rich is a matter of perspective... However, I would never expect the latest and greatest software to use less or the same resources as the last. So if I wasn't by your definition "Rich" with 64gb of memory I would not try and upgrade to the latest. Though as far as I can tell Monterey and my apps are not using more memory then they did in Big Sur.

Rich is a matter of perspective... However, I would never expect the latest and greatest software to use less or the same resources as the last. So if I wasn't by your definition "Rich" with 64gb of memory I would not try and upgrade to the latest. Though as far as I can tell Monterey and my apps are not using more memory then they did in Big Sur.
well, mini-ITX memory is a bit more expensive, coz limited to 2 sticks, and I can't use my old RAM sticks. This bill would be close to 300 USD. Especially during Covid period, finding jobs is not that easy =( My other friends with less RAM are also having some issues. I read ver 12.1 seem a bit better. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Even if they were using more memory, I would surely find the XX GB's claimed to be a little far fetched. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back