Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BCM94352Z not working with BlueToolFixup

Status
Not open for further replies.
finding jobs is not that easy

Now it explains why you think I am rich I work full time job as Director of Architecture and evening and weekends I keep my own company running. It is not that I am rich I bust my A$$ week in and week out.

Now it explains why you think I am rich I work full time job as Director of Architecture and evening and weekends I keep my own company running. It is not that I am rich I bust my A$$ week in and week out.
well... is better than being unemployed. Hope this Covid clears soon. And hope everyone stays safe.

For the record, I haven't noticed any memory leaks. Although, with Firefox, it was almost a tradition for several years; in Windows and macOS.

I typically wait for the last version of a particular macOS, and in doing so, tend to miss out on any major issues with the OS. Not this time! In this instance I upgraded straight away to Monterey; and have been greeted with a surprisingly swift and stable 12.0.1, with no significant issues. Guess I was lucky.

Thanks for these files! These were the ones that finally got Bluetooth working for my DW1560. I don't know why the other ones didn't work.
I noticed that @petro no longer uses brcmpatchram3. Maybe your issues with DW1560 are related to that. Thus I wonder if brcmpatchram3 is still mandatory to have BT working

I noticed that @petro no longer uses brcmpatchram3. Maybe your issues with DW1560 are related to that. Thus I wonder if brcmpatchram3 is still mandatory to have BT working

With Monterey, I only use the kexts attached to post #71 of this thread to get Bluetooth and Wi-Fi working right.

Last edited:
Well, that'll teach me not to automatically take the nay sayer stance!

That's what happens when they cry wolf too many times... Monterey is installed as a VM on Intel Macs? Monterey can't run more than three apps?

That's what happens when they cry wolf too many times... Monterey is installed as a VM on Intel Macs? Monterey can't run more than three apps?
The question was why performance drops when benchmarks remain unchanged. Your answer is, check your system. Please give constructive suggestions, comments like cry wolf, helps no one. If you don't know the answer, you can always keep quiet, nobody will think less of you. Besides I only dropped by to upload you the files that you were looking for. Sharing a bit of kindness in these moments of time... Never mind Mr Big Black Wolf! Hope you have a great day! :lolno:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back