Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BCM94352Z not working with BlueToolFixup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question was why performance drops when benchmarks remain unchanged. Your answer is, check your system. Please give constructive suggestions, comments like cry wolf, helps no one. If you don't know the answer, you can always keep quiet, nobody will think less of you. Besides I only dropped by to upload you the files that you were looking for. Sharing a bit of kindness in these moments of time... Never mind Mr Big Black Wolf! Hope you have a great day! :lolno:

Making unsubstantiated BS claims helps???

I can sense you have a lot of negative energy in your system. It is clear that to my question of performance drop, you had no constructive answers. So continuing this meaningless discussion is just a total waste of time. Cheer up, there are good people around, and I hope you'll soon become one of us. Have a great day! I mean it in a nice way.

I can sense you have a lot of negative energy in your system. It is clear that to my question of performance drop, you had no constructive answers. So continuing this meaningless discussion is just a total waste of time. Cheer up, there are good people around, and I hope you'll soon become one of us. Have a great day! I mean it in a nice way.

Yeah, making up BS is very constructive.

what kext are you using? I had the same problem when the firmware wasn't loading. try using patchram3 and firmwaredata kext from brcm. this worked for me
The kexts I am using and their order is:

Lilu
VirtualSMC
WhateverGreen
AppleALC
USBPorts
Some Voodoo keyboard and trackpad kexts
AirportBrcmFixup
AirportBrcmNIC_Injector
BlueToolFixup

I tried enabling PatchRam3 and FirmwareData, but that didn't work either.

The kexts I am using and their order is:

Lilu
VirtualSMC
WhateverGreen
AppleALC
USBPorts
Some Voodoo keyboard and trackpad kexts
AirportBrcmFixup
AirportBrcmNIC_Injector
BlueToolFixup

I tried enabling PatchRam3 and FirmwareData, but that didn't work either.
In Open Core or Clover?

You should click the Kernel>Check Kexts button in Open Core so that it puts the kexts in the correct order for loading. That makes a difference.

The question was why performance drops when benchmarks remain unchanged. Your answer is, check your system. Please give constructive suggestions, comments like cry wolf, helps no one. If you don't know the answer, you can always keep quiet, nobody will think less of you. Besides I only dropped by to upload you the files that you were looking for. Sharing a bit of kindness in these moments of time... Never mind Mr Big Black Wolf! Hope you have a great day! :lolno:
In considering that @pastrychef was only directing the cry wolf comment at me; responding to my passing remark; it shouldn't really bend any butts, should it?

what kext are you using? I had the same problem when the firmware wasn't loading. try using patchram3 and firmwaredata kext from brcm. this worked for me
In Open Core or Clover?

You should click the Kernel>Check Kexts button in Open Core so that it puts the kexts in the correct order for loading. That makes a difference.
I am using opencore 7.5. I will try your recommendation.

I am using opencore 7.5. I will try your recommendation.
Opencore configurator -> Check Kexts didn't change he order of any of the Kexts, so I am still stuck with no Bluetooth except AirPods.

In Open Core or Clover?

Opencore configurator -> Check Kexts didn't change he order of any of the Kexts, so I am still stuck with no Bluetooth except AirPods.

I have checked what is listed in the Bluetooth entry in System Report (Apple > About This Mac > System Report). In Big Sur it lists a Broadcom with chipset 20702A3. In Monterey it does not list a manufacturer and has a chipset of THIRD_PARTY_DONGLE. What do you get with a working DW1560?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back