Contribute
Register

Battery and Audio Not Working in Big Sur

Status
Not open for further replies.
@revans I tried with kexts you attached. But after replacing Lilu. I get stuck at this screen. So I kept my original Lilu and replaced the rest with the ones you attached.
Rest of the kexts didn’t caused any issue but my battery percentage is still not working.

Attachments

• 1E8504D5-5E11-41F1-AF26-C312712E2B60.jpeg
    1E8504D5-5E11-41F1-AF26-C312712E2B60.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 95
@revans I tried with kexts you attached. But after replacing Lilu. I get stuck at this screen. So I kept my original Lilu and replaced the rest with the ones you attached.
Rest of the kexts didn’t caused any issue but my battery percentage is still not working.

May be smsbattery not load, try to put smsbattertmanager under virtualsmc in config.plist (just drag and drop position on opencore configurator) also check your IOreg if smcbattery load or not, find "smc"

@revans I ensured that in my config.plist, virtualsmc was the second entry (right after lilu) while smcbatterymanager was way down there. Another that blow my mind is that IOReg shows SMCBattery on searching which is strange because my battery indicator is still not working.
I had also attached the screenshot of my kexts version as per Hackintool. Any ideas?

P.S: I used Catalina IOReg as I can't find one on searching in BigSur spotlight. Not abig deal probably as the current booted version was BigSur, right?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-10 at 11.02.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-10 at 11.02.36 PM.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot 2020-08-10 at 11.04.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-10 at 11.04.31 PM.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 143
@revans I ensured that in my config.plist, virtualsmc was the second entry (right after lilu) while smcbatterymanager was way down there. Another that blow my mind is that IOReg shows SMCBattery on searching which is strange because my battery indicator is still not working.
I had also attached the screenshot of my kexts version as per Hackintool. Any ideas?

P.S: I used Catalina IOReg as I can't find one on searching in BigSur spotlight. Not abig deal probably as the current booted version was BigSur, right?

Thanks

Your kexts version looks good, and your IOreg saw SMCBattery loaded, strange indeed.. but in some cases in ACPI Patch must add "Rename_DSM to XDM" to works battery status. try to add it.

Attachments

• Rename_DSM to XDM.png
    Rename_DSM to XDM.png
    283.5 KB · Views: 170
Your kexts version looks good, and your IOreg saw SMCBattery loaded, strange indeed.. but in some cases in ACPI Patch must add "Rename_DSM to XDM" to works battery status. try to add it.
Thanks. I fixed the problem by replacing SMCBatteryManager with ACPIBatteryManager.
@Feartech By fixing the battery, my audio also started working.

Thanks
from where you got dark IORegistryExplorer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back