Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 G1
CPU
i5-4690K [email protected]
Graphics
RX 480
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
1. I tried multibeast audio ALC 1150 for my Z97x-Gaming 3 (I Already Tried Toleda) (Audio Wont Work With the Patched Kext that i got from a other four and used kext utility won't Work!)

2. Would the R9 280x Display 3 screen with the iMac 15,1 5k SMBIOS With a Mini Display Port to DVI Active (The One I got was from star tech) (I am not sure if the iMac15,1 is optimized for my hardware)
(Gigabyte R9 280x WindForce OC Rev.3

Guys I am using the latest version of multibeast and also have a fresh copy of OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Installed and I am planing to move it to the EFI Partition after it gets fixed

It won't show also if i go to audio and then sound NOTHING! , the sound worked before in my 10.10.2 Install ._.

1. I tried multibeast audio ALC 1150 for my Z97x-Gaming 3 (I Already Tried Toleda) (Audio Wont Work With the Patched Kext that i got from a other four and used kext utility won't Work!)

2. Would the R9 280x Display 3 screen with the iMac 15,1 5k SMBIOS With a Mini Display Port to DVI Active (The One I got was from star tech) (I am not sure if the iMac15,1 is optimized for my hardware)
(Gigabyte R9 280x WindForce OC Rev.3

Guys I am using the latest version of multibeast and also have a fresh copy of OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Installed and I am planing to move it to the EFI Partition after it gets fixed

It won't show also if i go to audio and then sound NOTHING! , the sound worked before in my 10.10.2 Install ._.

The Audio Finally Works After Running the Patch over 37 times ? But the Graphics is Still the Reaming Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back