Contribute
Register

ASUS Z97 Deluxe - i7-4790k - Clover UEFI - Onboard AC Wifi/Bluetooth 4.0 - Secure Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still around because the config.plist and ssdt.aml aren't available anymore at the links above? I've been trying to hackintosh my pc for a few weeks and just found your guide. Please help if you can

hi everyone,

4 years ago I managed to install Mavericks on my Z97 deluxe/i7 4790 config.
I try to install High sierra and then Sierra but with no success.
I've tried several type of installations but... I'm stuck...
Do you think my configuration can support Sierra or High Sierra ? Or am I forced to stay with Mavericks ?
Any kind of help would be welcome. Thanks !

hi everyone,

4 years ago I managed to install Mavericks on my Z97 deluxe/i7 4790 config.
I try to install High sierra and then Sierra but with no success.
I've tried several type of installations but... I'm stuck...
Do you think my configuration can support Sierra or High Sierra ? Or am I forced to stay with Mavericks ?
Any kind of help would be welcome. Thanks !
Your specs should support Sierra, High Sierra, and Mojave.

Have you followed the guide?

Have you followed the guide?

Yes. In fact the guide for High Sierra.
I've just bought a new USB stick> I managed to go thru the whole installation of High Sierra.
Then I opened MultiBeast and chose what I thought were the right options... but it failed, and I couldn't reboot.
Bad kexts injected during the MultiBeast processing I suppose ?

Yes. In fact the guide for High Sierra.
I've just bought a new USB stick> I managed to go thru the whole installation of High Sierra.
Then I opened MultiBeast and chose what I thought were the right options... but it failed, and I couldn't reboot.
Bad kexts injected during the MultiBeast processing I suppose ?
The guide I provided is for Mojave. You would need to follow the guide for High Sierra - though I am not sure why you would not want Mojave as it is the latest os and is best supported.

What options did you pick in MultiBeast?

The audio on that motherboard is Realtek ALC1150, the WiFi/Bluetooth card probably won't work (maybe Bluetooth, but most likely not WiFi). Are you using the correct version of MultiBeast for High Sierra? Are you using a GPUs other than the integrated Intel?

The audio on that motherboard is Realtek ALC1150, the WiFi/Bluetooth card probably won't work (maybe Bluetooth, but most likely not WiFi). Are you using the correct version of MultiBeast for High Sierra? Are you using a GPUs other than the integrated Intel?
I want to install High Sierra to stay compatible with some of my software (ProTools, Ableton Live).
I think I'm going to have to buy a WiFi/BT card and a graphic card to add to my set up and avoid compatibility problems.
Any gear to recommend ?

P.S.: for now I have to deal with NVRAM problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back