Contribute
Register

ASUS Z97 Deluxe - i7-4790k - Clover UEFI - Onboard AC Wifi/Bluetooth 4.0 - Secure Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @erik, how are you? Nice guide

Hey, what you did for get USB 3.0 work in your ASUS Z97 Deluxe?

You use GenericUSBXHCI/ PXCHD or DSDT patches?

Thanks bro.

For it worked OOB on El Capitan 10.11.2

Nice!

You don't use any patches/kexts for USB 3 and 2?

Please, post all information that you have.
Your Hack is very similar than mine. =D

EDIT: For get Full QE/CI i've just downloaded and install Nvidia WebDrivers, and my EVGA 980 GTX works like a charm...

Nice!

You don't use any patches/kexts for USB 3 and 2?

Please, post all information that you have.
Your Hack is very similar than mine. =D

EDIT: For get Full QE/CI i've just downloaded and install Nvidia WebDrivers, and my EVGA 980 GTX works like a charm...

Nope. All my USBs working just fine
I've managed to make everything work.

I followed Tonymac original El Capitan guide creating a installer disk with unibeast with eufi clover.
I wouldn't follow erics guide as it is a little bit outdated.

Do you think there would be a problem running El Capitan on your build?

I can't get my 5Ghz band to work and Bluetooth doesn't work any help appreciated. I followed and googled and searched this forum and tried different kext installs :(

ASUS Z97 Deluxe/USB 3.1 - i7-4790k
Yosemite on usb with new unibeast 6.1.1
it all the time reboots -x -v maxmem=4096 PCIRootUID=1
only reboots and nothing got the installer. what can i do?
sorry for my english

ps. have installed Yosemite :) but cannot understand how can i get wifi and bluetooth working?! may somebody can help me?

Last edited:
I can't get my 5Ghz band to work and Bluetooth doesn't work any help appreciated. I followed and googled and searched this forum and tried different kext installs :(
Well, your Profile System component link says you're running a Mac Pro. If you've posted in this thread, you obviously aren't talking about a Mac Pro. Please update your current system in your Profile and signature block per the tonymacx86 Forum Rules. By doing this, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

TIA. (You can list your Mac Pro in your signature block, too.)

Well, your Profile System component link says you're running a Mac Pro. If you've posted in this thread, you obviously aren't talking about a Mac Pro. Please update your current system in your Profile and signature block per the tonymacx86 Forum Rules. By doing this, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

TIA. (You can list your Mac Pro in your signature block, too.)

Apologies :wave:

Updated the really old signature. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back