Hello,

I am trying to make a new Hackintosh under 10.13 with this specs:
i7 6800K,
Asus X99-E
Asus GTX 970

But the problem is that I can't pass those errors :
- couldn't allocate runtime area
- end randomseed ++++++++++++++ _

I have always passed this thing on all hackintoshs that I have done, but here, impossible.

Tried those tests :
- AptioMemoryFix alone,
- AptioMemoryFix with EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 with EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- Test2-2016.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv, EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- Test2-2016.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv, EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- Test2-2016.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFixDrv, EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- Test2.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv, EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- Test2.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv, EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- Test2.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFixDrv, EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts.

I have tried all this with npci=0x3000 that I have never used before instead of npci=0x2000

I have done an Hackintosh on Asus X99 Deluxe II and it pass with AptioMemoryFix with EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts....

I have tried to reset NVRAM with F11. I have tried with 1 RAM stick that I have indicate in the SMBIOS. I have follow KGP guide for X99 :
The BIOS settings are exactly the same.

I link my CLOVER folder.

Thank you.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 270
Hello,

I am trying to make a new Hackintosh under 10.13 with this specs:
i7 6800K,
Asus X99-E
Asus GTX 970

But the problem is that I can't pass those errors :
- couldn't allocate runtime area
- end randomseed ++++++++++++++ _

I have always passed this thing on all hackintoshs that I have done, but here, impossible.

Tried those tests :
- AptioMemoryFix alone,
- AptioMemoryFix with EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 with EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- Test2-2016.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv, EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- Test2-2016.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv, EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- Test2-2016.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFixDrv, EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- Test2.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv, EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- Test2.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv, EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts,
- Test2.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFixDrv, EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts.

I have tried all this with npci=0x3000 that I have never used before instead of npci=0x2000

I have done an Hackintosh on Asus X99 Deluxe II and it pass with AptioMemoryFix with EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts....

I have tried to reset NVRAM with F11. I have tried with 1 RAM stick that I have indicate in the SMBIOS. I have follow KGP guide for X99 :
The BIOS settings are exactly the same.

I link my CLOVER folder.

Thank you.

I just experienced this randomseed problem and what worked for me was a clean slate EFI folder from a freshly made Mojave Unibeast with 10.14.6. I was coming from 10.13.6 so I just copied my smbios data to the new config.plist as well as the npci=0x2000.

Downside is, I have to redo the rest of the config.plist data but hey it's better than getting stuck at randomseed, so give it a try.

I just experienced this randomseed problem and what worked for me was a clean slate EFI folder from a freshly made Mojave Unibeast with 10.14.6. I was coming from 10.13.6 so I just copied my smbios data to the new config.plist as well as the npci=0x2000.

Downside is, I have to redo the rest of the config.plist data but hey it's better than getting stuck at randomseed, so give it a try.

The thing is that I have arrived to pass that with AptioMemoryFix with EmuVariableUefi and RC Scripts after forcing.
but that combo is extremely unstable, I often get end randomseed ++++++++++++++ etc.
I don't know what to do, I have already tried to clean the nvram.plist file etc.
Seriously I don't know how to fix that.

Yeah I'd recommend starting clean so can you pin point what's causing that problem. Also try my EFI see if it helps. Do note that I'm using the Radeon VII though so there's no Nvidia tweaks in here. I was using the 1050-ti but I heard Apple is not in good terms with Nvidia hence the lack of web drivers so I switched to Radeon VII.

Attachments

• clixt-efi.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 385
I have an X99-E WS and I'm booting with Above 4g Decoding enabled and osxaptiodrv and test2.efi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back