Contribute
Register

ASUS X299 Monterey/Ventura Support

Just updated to 12.3.1 and one of my ethernet ports isn't working. I'm seeing this isn't uncommon.
Can anyone suggest any fixes or do I just need to get a little switch and deal with it?
I have the X299 Prime Deluxe and it's my top port. I believe that's en1 Smalltree (as opposed to en0 IntelMausi)

I remember seeing that there were issues with the SmallTree driver in Monterey. i don't know if there was ever a fix for it.

Thanks mate. I'll try

Update: Folder deleted, connected through en0 = still not getting 12.3.1
in your Opencore 's config.plist you can also try
change Misc ➧ Security ➧ SecureBootModel to Default from Disabled.

in your Opencore 's config.plist you can also try
change Misc ➧ Security ➧ SecureBootModel to Default from Disabled.
thanks, this solved the issue. However on my other machine Intel Nuc(Macmini7,1). The update showed up with Scurebootmodel disbaled

thanks, this solved the issue. However on my other machine Intel Nuc(Macmini7,1). The update showed up with Scurebootmodel disbaled
I don't know why, sorry

I finally upgraded to Monterey and now my IO Gear Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter doesn't work. I read that Monterey has Bluetooth issues. Is there a fix yet or did I miss something?

I'm reading that BlueToolFixup might help, then again some people can't get it to work even with these. Anyone able to get Bluetooth working on a board like mine? (I'm using OC 0.7.9)

Last edited:
I finally upgraded to Monterey and now my IO Gear Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter doesn't work. I read that Monterey has Bluetooth issues. Is there a fix yet or did I miss something?

I'm reading that BlueToolFixup might help, then again some people can't get it to work even with these. Anyone able to get Bluetooth working on a board like mine? (I'm using OC 0.7.9)
Got your same board mate, never had problems with it and I strongly recommend you to buy a cheap and solid Fenvi T919. You can find it on AliExpress or Amazon for 50 €/$ or less.

Got your same board mate, never had problems with it and I strongly recommend you to buy a cheap and solid Fenvi T919. You can find it on AliExpress or Amazon for 50 €/$ or less.
Cool, just placed an order. Anything special I should do to the config.plist, do I need to adjust my USB ports?

Cool, just placed an order. Anything special I should do to the config.plist, do I need to adjust my USB ports?
Just make sure the internal port where you'll connect the usb cable is mapped as internal, no more config.plist action required.

Just make sure the internal port where you'll connect the usb cable is mapped as internal, no more config.plist action required.
Ok, I think I need to revisit my USB port mappings then. Thanks.

Back