Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Asus vivobook x512fa ej550t not booting to installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @aruchiru2 thanks for your help and inspiration, I did finally get it working last week.
Still a few things to get sorted out, but it has been working great!
That's great man! Congratulations!!!

I'm fixing battery, track pad, fn keys, camera, sd card and HDMI port. If you are able to fix any of these please tell me how you did.
Thanks and good luck!!

Update
I have fixed battery and the volume and brightness hotkeys and trackpad. I need to fix the camera,kb backlight and if possible sd card and fingerprint. Here is the efi for the people who have this laptop.

please note the trackpad is not fully perfect. When you hard tap it still thinks you are right clicking. to fix this please go to the trackpad in system preferences and enable tap to click.
Thanks and good luck!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    26.5 MB · Views: 147
Hello Orochimaru 2 have you been able to fix the keyboard backlight lighting and camera problem? Solution Can you share the EFI folder?

Not yet fixed anything more but the have not really tried. I will try this weekend and if I'm successful i will share the efi here for sure.

Thanks and good luck!!

Not yet fixed anything more but the have not really tried. I will try this weekend and if I'm successful i will share the efi here for sure.

Thanks and good luck!!
Can you at least tell me what solution he can do for keyboard lighting?
I urgently need a solution. Thanks...

Hello man, did you do anything? What's the latest? It is really difficult to use the laptop without lighting at night.

Hi Bro! Where are you
come in please...

Hi man, sorry for the delay. I have been studying so not enough time. I have got the backlight to work but can't reduce it. Will give the efi. Also what laptop do you have?

I am asking you about your laptop only because your profile does not reflect that you have a laptop.

I use the same laptop (Asus Vivobook X512FA ) as you. My microphone and keyboard lighting problem persists. Help please...
Can you share patched EFI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back