Contribute
Register

ASUS UX501VW ALC668 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not have SSDT-ALC668.aml in ACPI/patched. Don't forget to include it in SortedOrder.

You forgot to press F4 to collect ACPI/origin. I suspect your ACPI/patched content is wrong, but cannot check due to no ACPI/origin.

Yes, I have SSDT-ALC668.aml, I just modified the name to SSDT12.aml, which is included in SortedOrder.
My original only have 11 SSDT files, and all the ACPI files were collected from Ubuntu LiveCD as attached.

Attachments

• OriginalACPI.zip
    66.1 KB · Views: 79
Yes, I have SSDT-ALC668.aml, I just modified the name to SSDT12.aml, which is included in SortedOrder.

Do not rename the file.

Do not rename the file.
Just now, I changed back aml name back to SSDT-ALC668.aml, and also modified in config.plist and CC profile.
Then with cold start, problem stays the same.

Clover bootlog this time.

If you have a question, provide details and data...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

If you have a question, provide details and data...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Dump again and attached. Many thanks.

Attachments

• InfoDump.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 91
Oh, sorry, because previously I was told that it's better to dump ACPI from Linux.
Anyhow, I will try this link for the ACPI and carry out all the patches used tomorrow.
I'll keep you updated. Thanks for your time.

Although you can patch based on a Linux extract, the guide recommends Clover F4 as it is easy to compare ACPI/origin with ACPI/patched.

But even so, the DSDT.aml in ACPI/patched does not have the correct patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back