Contribute
Register

Asus UX305UA

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit strange you have no bluetooth device though...

Sorry, I forgot about HS08, which has internal BT dongle, it should be 255 too.

Note: You don't want Google Chrome hooking your USB ports (read related topic in FAQ).

Fixed as per FAQ: chrome://flags/#enable-webusb => Disable it

New origin files attached. Thank you very much!

Attachments

• UX305.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 94

You have VirtualBox installed. Try without.

Hi Skydrops,

I am using Hackintosh for 5 years now!!!

I just got myself a new Zenbook UX305UA. I installed MacOS Sierra on it. I used the folder in your FIRST post... But I see you have others... so which one should I use? I tried with the one on the post#41 but it does not work.
I cannot have the keyboard and TouchPad working. How did you do that then? Could you please write a guide for users of this laptop?

Thanks

Hi Skydrops,

I just got myself a new Zenbook UX305UA. I installed MacOS Sierra on it. I used the folder in your FIRST post... But I see you have others... so which one should I use? I tried with the one on the post#41 but it does not work.
I cannot have the keyboard and TouchPad working. How did you do that then? Could you please write a guide for users of this laptop?

Thanks

User @JayHawk already wrote a guide.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-asus-zenbook-ux305fa-using-clover-uefi.166818/

Hi Skydrops,

Thanks

Hi jbesclapez!

I haven't got this laptop anymore, switched to XPS13. It's a great laptop, even with that sleep issue unsolved.
I will try to get the last version from the backup, but if I remember correctly, you should patch your DSDT with INT3443 patch and Windows 10 patch. After that you can use VoodooI2C.kext to make touchpad work.

Help... I wanna cry... I spent hours on learning how to solve that but I fail.
I am using Unibeast to install Sierra and then I copy paste the entire CLOVER folder given by skydrops on his first post. It boots and install OSX.
I add the PS2 kext drivers in clover OTHER folder and then i have the keyboard working.
I try to have the trackpad working now but with no luck.

I did read rehab guide on patching DSDT. I tried that. But I get an error in MaciASL saying that it can not compile the DSL file. Even without changing it. The error is
Screen_Shot_2017_07_10_at_7_41_58_PM.png

Please could someone patch it for me as skydrops said. So with INT3443 and Windows 10 Patch?

Thanks

Attachments

• originDSDTSSDT2Patch copy.zip
    116.6 KB · Views: 70
Hi jbesclapez!

I haven't got this laptop anymore, switched to XPS13. It's a great laptop, even with that sleep issue unsolved.
I will try to get the last version from the backup, but if I remember correctly, you should patch your DSDT with INT3443 patch and Windows 10 patch. After that you can use VoodooI2C.kext to make touchpad work.
Skydrops, I am a bit confused. You mean the DSDT I am using? But it is the one I extracted from the zip file in your first post? Or the one in ACPI/origin in the EFI partition (doing F4 at the boot) which is the "RAW" DSDT of my machine...

You should begin with a clean DSDT (Clover's F4) instead of using others because sometimes that will work but sometimes won't. Even if it works you won't understand why its working. Don't be sad to learn!

Follow this tutorial until you can compile your own, then just add INT3443, W10 and load VoodooI2C.kext

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

You should begin with a clean DSDT (Clover's F4) instead of using others because sometimes that will work but sometimes won't. Even if it works you won't understand why its working. Don't be sad to learn!

Follow this tutorial until you can compile your own, then just add INT3443, W10 and load VoodooI2C.kext

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
Skydrops, I still have a question :) Did you manage to solve the WAKE from SLEEP issue? How did you do it?
Cheers

No, that was a major issue with this laptop. Once you put it to sleep it froze and there was no way to recover it.
Rehabman tried to help me but we weren't able to fix this issue.
Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back