Contribute
Register

Asus ProArt B660-Creator - i7-12700KF - MSI RX 560 4GB - ThunderboltEX 3-TR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I did, but I use .kext cause I don't know why .amp doesn't work, it doesn't recognize any usb if I boot with it
If using a USBPorts.kext have you also disabled USBInjectAll.kext?

Edit: Just saw your photos.

I suggest editing the kext. Please take a look at the USB section of my guide.

Ok I'm going to re patched all my USB port with your tutorial! Thank you!

Do you have any clues about Ethernet?

I suggest studying the device property sections of other Pro Art builds. I believe CaseySJ and Stork both have them!

@CaseySJ you know if the Ethernet settings as same between Asus Z690 ProArt and B660 ?
I assume you’re referring to the Intel i225-V port and I assume you’re running Monterey.

If so, simply use Hackintool’s PCIe tab to find the Ethernet device, then right click on the row and select “Copy Device Path”. Replace the existing Ethernet device path in config.plist with the new one by pasting over it. Also check if its device ID is set to F3158680.

Last edited:
@CelestinSOUM90
Tomorrow or already, perhaps today, I will do another build based on this motherboard, but with Monterey OS.
I'll check my own EFI and let you know if there are any issues or issues you're experiencing.

I assume you’re referring to the Intel i225-V port and I assume you’re running Monterey.

If so, simply use Hackintool’s PCIe tab to find the Ethernet device, then right click on the row and select “Copy Device Path”. Replace the existing Ethernet device path in config.plist with the new one by pasting over it. Also check if its device ID is set to F3158680.
I found the path in the hackintool, I put it in the tab devicepropreties but it does not work.. Should I put it somewhere else?

@starghost1100 good luck for you new build!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 11.27.18.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 11.27.18.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 11.26.56.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 11.26.56.png
    651 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 11.26.54.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 11.26.54.png
    652.9 KB · Views: 60
I found the path in the hackintool, I put it in the tab devicepropreties but it does not work.. Should I put it somewhere else?

@starghost1100 good luck for you new build!

I might be off-target here, but if your motherboard features an Intel i219-V ethernet chipset then support for this was introduced way back with IntelMausiEthernet.

You shouldn't need a DeviceProperties entry for it. (You would need one for the i225-V variant prior to Big Sur).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back