Contribute
Register

ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4 LGA I9 12900K AMD 6900XT install and support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great. Can you upload the EFI so I can maybe help you troubleshoot? What was causing your issue from before?
Let me know what you find if u have any fixes to recommend

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    44.5 MB · Views: 34
This is what happens pre boot into Open core and when I turn on Mac, also Mac keeps restarting what could it be?

Attachments

• IMG20220928193422.jpg
    IMG20220928193422.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG20220928193010.jpg
    IMG20220928193010.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 27
This is what happens pre boot into Open core and when I turn on Mac, also Mac keeps restarting what could it be?
Okay. The top picture is to with your current UUID/serials - it is different to the one used to install on the main drive. If you had upgraded from an older bootloader you’ll have to reuse the value (SMBIOS can be different however).

As to the second picture that’s to do with entries that are missing in your current config.plist versus what’s required for the version of OC bootloader you’re using. So you’ll have to add them back in manually or use the correct version of say Opencore Configurator (2.62.00) to help re-add those sections.

and when I turn on Mac

Image 2: "No Schema ..." double check that this is the correct image for the EFI attached in your post #135

Normally, these errors indicate there are missing keys and values in the OC/config.plist file.

Last edited:
Image 2: "No Schema ..." double check that this is the correct image for the EFI attached in your post #135

Normally, these errors indicate there are missing keys and values in the OC/config.plist file.
It's correct and I'm scratching my head on how to fix both of these issues. Also my oc configurator tools aren't working so I'm going in blind

It's correct and I'm scratching my head on how to fix both of these issues. Also my oc configurator tools aren't working so I'm going in blind
If you use Opencore Configurator make sure you’re using the version that best matches the release version of OC otherwise you’ll come across issues.

If you are using OCAuxiliaryTool to update I found it can be problematic as it doesn’t always update the kexts properly in the folder even if you have properly selected and updated them within the app. So it must be checked manually (against the original release dates of the files).

compare your config.plist with the sample.plist from opencore to see the needed changes required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back