Contribute
Register

ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4 LGA I9 12900K AMD 6900XT install and support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing I noticed is your USB configuration is need of help. You have an SSDTUAIC.aml and a USBPort.kext both being called to load, you need one of the other but not both. Also your EFI seems needlessly complicated, I’d use @Middleman as an example and or try it to boot from as is. You can add back in for things like Thunderbolt later once you can boot.
This EFI was based of @Middleman EFI original file but as certain problem and add ones where needed, it changed, Im going to try a few of the changes you recommend. I'll update on results, for the USB configuration which is better for the Asus prime z690?

Post your revised EFI and tell us how it works ...
I did the update and still not booting so it's basically the one I just updated with the ssdt-uiac.aml option in acpi turned off. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong still. I'm going to try a few more things if it doesn't work then go back to original efi and work from there

I did the update and still not booting so it's basically the one I just updated with the ssdt-uiac.aml option in acpi turned off. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong still. I'm going to try a few more things if it doesn't work then go back to original efi and work from there
I would just start from scratch

Okay. If it helps you would need these files (at the very least):

SSDT-AWAC
SSDT-PLUG-ALT
SSDT-EC-USBX
SSDT-GPRW
SSDT-SBUS-MCHC
SSDT-UIAC

Lilu.kext
Whatevergreen.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
AppleALC.kext
SMCProcessor.kext
SMCSuperIO.kext
NVMeFix.kext
CPUTscSync.kext
USBMap.kext (or USBInjectAll)

Okay. If it helps you would need these files (at the very least):

SSDT-AWAC
SSDT-PLUG-ALT
SSDT-EC-USBX
SSDT-GPRW
SSDT-SBUS-MCHC
SSDT-UIAC

Lilu.kext
Whatevergreen.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
AppleALC.kext
SMCProcessor.kext
SMCSuperIO.kext
NVMeFix.kext
CPUTscSync.kext
USBMap.kext (or USBInjectAll)
I remade the EFI based on your file it still won't boot I may be forgetting something simple

Attachments

• IMG20220920092707.jpg
    IMG20220920092707.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
I remade the EFI based on your file it still won't boot I may be forgetting something simple
What setting are you using in your config.plist under Misc/ Security/ SecureBootModel? Default or Disabled? If its Default try Disabled or vice versa.

What setting are you using in your config.plist under Misc/ Security/ SecureBootModel? Default or Disabled? If its Default try Disabled or vice versa.
Made it worse on default it's on disabled I think the problem is something else

Did you put in the CPUID spoof for Rocket Lake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back