Contribute
Register

Asus P8P67-M PRO Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flavio said:
MacMan said:
Are the ports enabled and configured as AHCI?

Ofcourse! Do I need a Kext for it?

No kexts needed... my sata port is working only with AHCI... to make to boot runs faster, i turned off marvel rom and the the disc in marvel port still working... it´s my time machine backup..

i am running this board with an i7 2600k 4x 3,4GHz Processor but in my Systems Settings it says that i only have 800Hz
and it runs pretty slow. Anyone knows the perfect BIOS settings? I think thats my problem at the moment.

For now, you're going to have to disable speed step, which pulls the processor down to 800mhz. By doing this, you can run the processor at full speed. If you're running the new kernel, you can set the multiplier up to 32x. If you're running the old kernel, you can set it up to 29x. Hope this helps!

I Cannot get this working!

Asus P8P67-M Pro (b3)
i5 2500k
1GB 5870
4GB 1600mhz installed

and using -x -v PciRoot=1 i get to the next screen, says its loading some kexts then it stop the screen goes blank, and my GPU fan goes up to 100%

How to fix?

iBoot Legacy, Snow leo 10.6.3, bios version 0703

PLEASE HELP!

hi

I am using a P8P67, i7 2600k and 8GB DDR3

I used a Vmware Image (10.6.2) and the iBoot Legacy.
I get MacOS starting using "ignore caches" option

But I just get:

It works, I can use the mouse and keyboard.. but I need a gfx driver update.

Does anybody got a success appears to sound?

I guess I'll need to reinstall whole system, because had no effect from these actions.

I had to use the following kexts via miltibeast

ALC8xxHDA
AppleHDA Rollback
ALC889

An my Asus P8P67, In my manual soundchip was mentioned as 889 and not 892

And now it's working

Cannot get this working

Currently i get through the instal of 10.6.3

then reboot from legacy, instal 10.6.6 (also tried 10.6.7) bridge helper, and multibeast.

No luck, aways hangs at the white apple screen and circular loading icon. tried 10 times now :banghead: with different configs. Not sure i understand the bus ratio thing either... Can someone explain a little further or comment their complete working steps from start to finish on my post. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16180

VERY much appreciated to any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back