Contribute
Register

ASUS G551JW on Catalina - Installed but won’t boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
boot from what? you will need to be a lot more specific
I have macOS installed and I can see it from within clover but when I try to bootfrom the hdd it hangs near the beginning of the verbose. At [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START].

I have macOS installed and I can see it from within clover but when I try to bootfrom the hdd it hangs near the beginning of the verbose. At [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START].
did you copy the efi folder from the efi partition of the usb to the hard drive?

did you copy the efi folder from the efi partition of the usb to the hard drive?
The EFI folder is not copied, I thought it was doing something else wrong. Let me check that.

The EFI folder is not copied, I thought it was doing something else wrong. Let me check that.
you can't boot from any drive without either clover or opencore in the efi partition, which i have already mentioned to you before

you can't boot from any drive without either clover or opencore in the efi partition, which i have already mentioned to you before
I already have an EFI folder in the Data partition. Should I replace it with the one from my installer usb?

Attachments

• 07E21324-A6F0-4420-8181-0EDA220142ED.jpeg
    07E21324-A6F0-4420-8181-0EDA220142ED.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back