Contribute
Register

asus AT3IONT-I Deluxe with atom 330 a possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Foxconn G45M-S
CPU
Intel Xeon L5420
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 750 ti / Intel GMA X4500HD
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I have an old system from a CarPC setup I had a few years ago that would make a fun little Mac Mini like system. The motherboard comes with an IR remote from Asus as well as some other goodies ;)

The system specs are as follows:

MB: ASUS AT3IONt-I Deluxe
CPU: Intel Atom 330 (and it is 64-bit)
GPU: NVidia Ion
RAM: 4GB (Maximum)
HD: 160 GB 2.5" Sata

Enclosure/Case: MiniBox m350

OS: Sierra (hopeful), El Capitan (hopeful), Yosemite (hopeful), and would even do Mavericks (seems there are one or two possible Maverick systems with this motherboard but vague descriptions of newer kexts)

I have tried the latest clover install with macOS Sierra, and I have even set the arguments (see line below) to boot I got an error screen and could not pass.

I have tried each alone, and then all together "-v -x -s cpus=1" (obviously I am not using the quotation marks in clover).

All in all it is a tight little system that I could easily make in to a HTPC... But I would love to make this a little Mac Mini-like system. I realize it would not be a speed demon by any means, but it still isn't as limited as a G5 (may they return as hackintoshombies!)

As always, any and all help is much appreciated.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Attached is a screenshot of the error I was encountering. IMG_20161212_200415.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back