asrock z390m pro 4 install freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried to format it on windows to gpt, hfs+, but still not shown in diskutil

Attachments

• IMG_3496.JPG
    IMG_3496.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 114
I recommend applying the Clover EHC1 to EH01 (and EHC2 to EH02) patch. (They are listed under the ACPI tab if you are using Clover Configurator). This will rename your USB 2.0 hubs and effectively disable Apple's port injectors that are likely causing the problems.

I recommend applying the Clover EHC1 to EH01 (and EHC2 to EH02) patch. (They are listed under the ACPI tab if you are using Clover Configurator). This will rename your USB 2.0 hubs and effectively disable Apple's port injectors that are likely causing the problems.
done, but still same result

Have you gone through your bios to ensure you have all recommended settings? Can you list your Kexts and driversUefi64 folder? Can you post your config.plist? I'm honestly at a loss here, so I think it would be beneficial for us to pick through it and see if we find anything out of the ordinary

config.plist added,
kext folder: there are only files in the "other" folder:
AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext, FakeSMC.kext, IntelMausiEthernet.kext, RealtekRTL8111.kext.

driversUefi64 folder:
"ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi" "AppleImageCodec-64.efi" "AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi" "AppleKeyFeeder-64.efi" "AppleUITheme-64.efi" "AptioMemoryFix-64.efi" "DataHubDxe-64.efi" "EmuVariableUefi-64.efi" "FirmwareVolume-64.efi" "FSInject-64.efi" "OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi" "PartitionDxe-64.efi" "SMCHelper-64.efi" "VBoxHfs-64.efi"

i'm checking the bios settings again

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 147
driversUefi64 folder:
"ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi" "AppleImageCodec-64.efi" "AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi" "AppleKeyFeeder-64.efi" "AppleUITheme-64.efi" "AptioMemoryFix-64.efi" "DataHubDxe-64.efi" "EmuVariableUefi-64.efi" "FirmwareVolume-64.efi" "FSInject-64.efi" "OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi" "PartitionDxe-64.efi" "SMCHelper-64.efi" "VBoxHfs-64.efi"

i'm checking the bios settings again
Because you are starting again after a reboot, you should remove AptioMemoryFix-64.efi. In BIOS, also confirm whether USB --> XHCI Handoff is enabled. Also add -v to the Clover Boot Arguments to enabled "Verbose" mode, and capture screenshot of any fatal error or the point at which system hangs.

i removed the AptioMemoryFix-64.efi , but now it doesn't boot, error loading kernel.
xhci is enabled.

Attachments

• IMG_3497[1].JPG
    IMG_3497[1].JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 98
Keep your current settings and add the boot flag
Code:
UseKernelCache=No

i removed the AptioMemoryFix-64.efi , but now it doesn't boot, error loading kernel.
xhci is enabled.
The error you're seeing is because OsxAptioFixDrv-64 did not work. My Gigabyte Designare Z390 works very well with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 (download link in "The Solution" section 3).

The error you're seeing is because OsxAptioFixDrv-64 did not work. My Gigabyte Designare Z390 works very well with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 (download link in "The Solution" section 3).

I second this recommendation - I also use OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back