Contribute
Register

Asrock X99M Killer | I7-5930k | Titan-X - Installation Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright I try my luck :D I reply back if it works or not...

Holy **** it works I'm writing from mac right now .... now I need to get the Titan X working....

Great! Glad to hear it. I'd make a Time Machine backup right away, even with the old graphics card. I hit some walls post install, and it was helpful to fall back on.

If you have any other issues let me know. I hit too many dead ends to list here, but maybe some of my painful experiences can help you out.

Great! Glad to hear it. I'd make a Time Machine backup right away, even with the old graphics card. I hit some walls post install, and it was helpful to fall back on.

If you have any other issues let me know. I hit too many dead ends to list here, but maybe some of my painful experiences can help you out.
What did you do to get past the Optiofix.drv problem with no memory available?
Don't remember off the top of my head the exact error, but it was something about being unable to allocate RAM address and not able to relocate something. I finally gave up on it until Apple has some X99 support in Yos or EC. Had it working there for a while, but upgrading from 10.10.2 to 3 killed it and I was never able to get it back, even with the backup clone.

Well didn't had such problem I disabled some options in bios and booted with -v npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No and everything works nicely...

I have 16 GB DDR4
Titan X
I7-5930K
X99M Killer Bios Version 2.0

And USE >CLOVER< its better for this mainboard!

Going Bald, I never saw that error. Some Googling seems to indicate it's a Clover issue, and I had zero success with Clover.

BanderZero, can you provide a link to the guide you used to install everything via Clover? I couldn't get it to boot via Clover AT ALL, but I'd be willing to try if you say it's better. What, by the way, is better about it?

Well it was my guide to use clover I do a guide to the installation later when Im done all working... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back