Contribute
Register

ASRock Deskmini 110 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try with these:
advanced\chipset vt-d disabled
advanced\usb configuration xhci hand-off enabled
no use it's not working i have created USB with unibeast and chopped your EFI to EFI partition is there anything i need to edit ... it's now it's stack on could not installed.

no use it's not working i have created USB with unibeast and chopped your EFI to EFI partition is there anything i need to edit ... it's now it's stack on could not installed.

Forget about unibeast, Remove the EFI folder altogether and put my EFI folder instead. Beyond that I don't know what else to tell you since it should work and no logs or more evidence pointing to the problem is available.

Last edited:
Forget about unibeast, Remove the EFI folder altogether and put my EFI folder instead. Beyond that I don't know what else to tell you since it should work and no logs or more evidence pointing to the problem is available.
i did everything no use i even i change from SSD to HDD no working :(
maybe it's the new update 10.13.6 that making all this problem

hi now it's working i have install 10.13.5 :)
there is one problem my wifi is not working and Bluetooth how to enable intel wifi?

hi now it's working i have install 10.13.5 :)
there is one problem my wifi is not working and Bluetooth how to enable intel wifi?
intel wifi is not going to work. You need BCM94352Z 802.11 AC NGFF M2 wifi card

Hello guys,
I am trying to install High Sierra 10.13.5 on my Deskmini 110, I am new to hackintosh.
I have read the whole topic and the pdf guide from Colonel Panic and I don't really get a few things:

So far, I followed Colonel Panic's pdf sections A B C D E1, I don't know what to do next.

-I am little bit lost on wether I should use multibeast(section F of the pdf) or fresby's update EFI.zip ? Should I do both ?
-Under devices section on PlistEditPro, I don't see any Audio tab

Thanks.

So far, I followed Colonel Panic's pdf sections A B C D E1, I don't know what to do next.

-I am little bit lost on wether I should use multibeast(section F of the pdf) or fresby's update EFI.zip ? Should I do both ?

That guide is perhaps outdated. To get started you can use my EFI folder .

Sorry for asking but what do I have to do exactly with your EFI folder ? Just mount EFI partition and replace the content of the EFI folder by yours ? I don't need to inject the kext nor change the content of config.plist ?

Sorry for asking but what do I have to do exactly with your EFI folder ? Just mount EFI partition and replace the content of the EFI folder by yours ? I don't need to inject the kext nor change the content of config.plist ?

Yes, from post 336

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back