Contribute
Register

AR9280 ATHR: Unknown locale: xx - EEPROM Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, you haven't read the first post and especially point 1, have you? If you haven't installed ComView for WiFi, you have a better chance to :banghead: destroy a brick wall with your heads than make the RCU utility to work.

This EEPROM tool doesn't work with the driver, provided by ComView for WiFi. He should use RCU.exe instead.

Thanks for your input!
are you implying that I should install ComView first which will lead to installing a driver for the wifi card
and then
run RUC.exe

?

I have but it still get!

Capture.PNG

Thanks for your input!
are you implying that I should install ComView first which will lead to installing a driver for the wifi card
and then
run RUC.exe

?

I have but it still get!

View attachment 72789

Are you sure you're using the correct driver? Go to the device properties in device manager and post a screenshot on the second or thirt tab, where the driver name and version is.

are you sure you're using the correct driver? Go to the device properties in device manager and post a screenshot on the second or thirt tab, where the driver name and version is.

roger that!!

Capture2.PNGCapture3.PNGCapture33.PNG

This is the stock driver. You don't have installed the driver, provided by ComView, that's why the RCU utility doesn't work.

I swear that once I finished installing it did tell me:
NEW DRIVER FOUND INSTALL? (with-in ComView) which I agreed!!!!!!!! How would I go about installing the driver with-in COMVIEW?

This is the stock driver. You don't have installed the driver, provided by ComView, that's why the RCU utility doesn't work.

See I have installed the Driver from Comview

Capture44.PNGCapture444.PNGCapture4444.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back