Motherboard
Asus X299 Prime Deluxe
CPU
i9 7940X
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
I will make one more comment: I think it is incredibly lazy and sloppy programming on Apple's part to offer a utility that "converts" a bootable drive and "converts" it to a non-bootable state.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I will make one more comment: I think it is incredibly lazy and sloppy programming on Apple's part to offer a utility that "converts" a bootable drive and "converts" it to a non-bootable state.
Not just lazy.

Motherboard
ASUS Gryphon z87
CPU
Intel i7-4770K
Graphics
HD4600 & RX580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Anything changed in the latest APFS regarding checksum and 3rd party ssd's ?
Or why people using apfs here ?

Arguments:
--license, prints the user license agreement only.
--agreetolicense, agree to the license you printed with --license.
--rebootdelay, how long to delay the reboot at the end of preparing. This delay is in seconds and has a maximum of 300 (5 minutes).
--pidtosignal, Specify a PID to which to send SIGUSR1 upon completion of the prepare phase. To bypass "rebootdelay" send SIGUSR1 back to startosinstall.
--installpackage, the path of a package (built with productbuild(1)) to install after the OS installation is complete; this option can be specified multiple times.
--eraseinstall, (Requires APFS) Erase all volumes and install to a new one. Optionally specify the name of the new volume with --newvolumename.
--newvolumename, the name of the volume to be created with --eraseinstall.
--usage, prints this message.
--volume, path to the target volume.

--converttoapfs seams to be gone ?

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270 D3H
CPU
i3-7350K OC 4.5GHz
Graphics
RX 580, 1280x1080
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Classic
Mobile Phone
iOS
I use it just fine. I also use trim as well. Using multiple brands from Samsung to crucial. Not seeing anything that’s I’ve seen reported here.

Anything changed in the latest APFS regarding checksum and 3rd party ssd's ?
Or why people using apfs here ?

Arguments:
--license, prints the user license agreement only.
--agreetolicense, agree to the license you printed with --license.
--rebootdelay, how long to delay the reboot at the end of preparing. This delay is in seconds and has a maximum of 300 (5 minutes).
--pidtosignal, Specify a PID to which to send SIGUSR1 upon completion of the prepare phase. To bypass "rebootdelay" send SIGUSR1 back to startosinstall.
--installpackage, the path of a package (built with productbuild(1)) to install after the OS installation is complete; this option can be specified multiple times.
--eraseinstall, (Requires APFS) Erase all volumes and install to a new one. Optionally specify the name of the new volume with --newvolumename.
--newvolumename, the name of the volume to be created with --eraseinstall.
--usage, prints this message.
--volume, path to the target volume.

--converttoapfs seams to be gone ?

Motherboard
ASUS Gryphon z87
CPU
Intel i7-4770K
Graphics
HD4600 & RX580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
I use it just fine. I also use trim as well. Using multiple brands from Samsung to crucial. Not seeing anything that’s I’ve seen reported here.
Tghank you, I cloned yesterday my HighSierra to another SSD and upgraded it to Mojave. Besides some applications are reported as deprecated anything is fine.

The most annoying part is that Safari no longer supports all extensions I use.
Heck I havent even found an AdBlocker which lets me add custom rules or simply select items to block on a page ? Is there any ? And at its best free? Same with JavaScript blocker, I havent found any. Last but not least Tampermonkey, a JavaScript runner.

If it stays like this I predict that alot people like me will stop using Sarafi :/

Motherboard
Z370M-DS3H
CPU
i7-8700K (OC 5Ghz)
Graphics
RX 580
uBlock Origin works perfectly after ignoring the warning and enabling it.

Tampermonkey works great too.

Motherboard
ASUS Gryphon z87
CPU
Intel i7-4770K
Graphics
HD4600 & RX580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Apple