Contribute
Register

AppleHDA HDMI Audio [Guide]

So, I got really obsessed and I figured it out.....maybe I'll post later......

Hello Toleda

I do not know if my problem is an off topic but my hackintosh have not video after of apply your patch for clover attempting enable the hdmi audio and restart the hackintosh

Please tell me if you can help me and that files you needs

Greetings

Slightly OT as, for once, I'm using a real Mac rather than a Hackintosh. But using Razer Core v2+GTX1080Ti on MBP 15" 2017 with DP output to my LG 34UM95 external monitor (enabled by @fr34k's script from egpu.io). I'm looking to enable DP sound to the speakers in the monitor but, being a Mac Mac, I don't have Clover installed. So is there a way to install AppleHDA without Clover/EFI? Speak to me not of VoodooHDA - didn't work and then trashed my system on uninstall…

Hey guys,

i installed everything as described, but on all HDMI and DP ports the sound is being pitched down massively. I don't know what to do.

Problem:
I used to use Intel onboard graphics, but got an EVGA NVIDIA 1050 Ti Graphics card to be able to use dual monitors. Had not issues using the workaround to get Audio on HDMI. After the putting in the new card, everything works, but not able to get sound on HDMI.

OSX Version: 10.13.6
Motherboard: GA-Z270-HD3
CPU Version: I5-7500
Graphics: NVDIA GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

Procedure used is CloverHDMI which worked fine on Intel Onboard.

All files attached as directed.

Attachments

• HDMI.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Hey Toleda,

I'm properly lost. I've tried a hundred different methods to get my HDMI / DP audio working. I'm now sitting with a mess where I don't even know what to delete!

Attached everything you asked for, plus screengrabs of my ACPI and Kext folders.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• LBMP.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 111
I'm properly los
Rules: • Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
AppleHDA.kext is damaged, restore valid AppleHDA.kext.
Reply with new files.

Back