Contribute
Register

AppleHDA HDMI Audio [Guide]

Here is cloverHDMI output
Post #764/Attached IOReg and config.plist do not show any cloverHDMI settings.
Restart.
2nd request, see Post #1/IV. Problem Reporting
More than 2 files are requested
Attach all requested files

Hello again.

A dumb question. After upgrading to 10.13.6 I saw that I lost my HDMI audio. I tried re-running in gDebug=2 mode, the audio_cloverHDMI-130_v0.8 command.

It tells me to uninstall previous audio method - cloverHDMI - before it will run fully.

Code:
Nvidia HDMI audio is enabled
Script exits when another HDMI audio method is installed
Remove existing HDMI audio method, restart, run cloverHDMI

I have attached the text output of the script in the file audio-cloverHDMI.txt file attached, along with all the usual debug files.

How can I find all the things that I must back out in order to fully uninstall the CloverHDMI attempt?
I removed the EFI/ACPI/patched/SSDT*.aml files for the GXP. What else do I have to do?

This is for my 10.13.6 . ASROCK Z270 Gaming-ITX Hachintosh.

I tried to execute some of your script's tests on the command line but they fail. The ioreg executable does not accept the options you seem to pass it on the command line?

Attachments

• debug_28472.zip
    2 MB · Views: 220
tried re-running in gDebug=2 mode, the audio_cloverHDMI-130_v0.8 command.
Debug mode = 2, does not install anything, useless for your issue.
After upgrading to 10.13.6 I saw that I lost my HDMI audio
IOReg shows 10.13.6 GTX 950 HDMI audio working.
IOReg shows 10.13.6 HD530 HDMI audio is not enabled, see above.

Debug mode = 2, does not install anything, useless for your issue.

I think you may be misinterpreting what I'm asking and saying. I turned on debug mode to see if it could give me a clue as to what I should un-install. Only for that reason.

Yes I agree my HDMI audio is working -> now, and in the debug files I attached; but when I started this it wasn't.

But what I want to know - for the future - what I may have to un-install if I wanted to get the script to run fully. What would be needed to be backed out? Or how can I find what needs to be backed out? That's what is unclear to me.

Sorry if I misled you.

But what I want to know - for the future - what I may have to un-install if I wanted to get the script to run fully. What would be needed to be backed out? Or how can I find what needs to be backed out? That's what is unclear to me.
cloverHDMI/gDebug=0 only
Nothing needs to be uninstalled, backed out, etc.
Script runs fully with gDebug=0

Different issue, Post #1/IX. Uninstall AppleHDA HDMI Audio

Hi Toleda

I'm try to use your guide but i still not getting hdmi output in my sound preferences,
would you help me to resolve this issue ? i attached all of your required files , except sdst and dsdt since when i open my ACPI patch folder on EFI there's nothing but SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml file only

Thankyou very much

Attachments

• frustated.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 149
Back