Contribute
Register

Apple Releases OS X El Capitan 'Golden Master' GM Candidate to Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question, but have you checked iMessage debug during several reboots to make sure the values are remaining the same? Im assuming your using the same config.plist? For me iMessage behaves quite strangely, despite finally getting it working 'correctly' YMMV...

Stupid question, but have you checked iMessage debug during several reboots to make sure the values are remaining the same? Im assuming your using the same config.plist? For me iMessage behaves quite strangely, despite finally getting it working 'correctly' YMMV...

Not so stupid. I was checking that the values were filled, but I just started logging them to compare next reboot !

Heres a fresh patched DSDT. No Errors. if using Clover make sure you Drop OEM_DSM.
If htc booted with his DSDT in place, then the one you patched is not good.
htc needs to boot without his DSDT, then extract clean. Did he do that? (you forgot to tell him, so how does he know to do it?)

If htc booted with his DSDT in place, then the one you patched is not good.
htc needs to boot without his DSDT, then extract clean. Did he do that? (you forgot to tell him, so how does he know to do it?)
Oh, LoL.
I try to do it now then :p

Oh, LoL.
I try to do it now then :p

Any way I still have issue with restart/shutdown in El Capitan GM :roll2:
But I don't have any problem with Mavericks. Using the same EFi partition for both.
Don't know why is that?:crazy:

Any way I still have issue with restart/shutdown in El Capitan GM :roll2:
But I don't have any problem with Mavericks. Using the same EFi partition for both.
Don't know why is that?:crazy:

I also have a Shutdown problem. With an El Capitan clean install the Shutdown powers off the computer fine.
But with the upgraded Yosemite to El Capitan (on other disk) the Shutdown doesn't power off the computer, it simply restarts.
This is driving me mad !!!

Using the same boot loader and config (clover 3264) for both disks

Bios Wake on Lan is Disabled

Update: Finally fixed my problem, it was a .kext (don't know which one). I've just deleted all kexts and then copied them again from the clean install. Now the computer powers off at shutdown

I had the problem where a shutdown actually caused a restart instead, and it was because I had Wake on LAN enabled in the BIOS. At least, when I turned that off, then a shutdown actually shut down.

I also have a Shutdown problem. With an El Capitan clean install the Shutdown powers off the computer fine.
But with the upgraded Yosemite to El Capitan (on other disk) the Shutdown doesn't power off the computer, it simply restarts.
This is driving me mad !!!

Using the same boot loader and config (clover 3264) for both disks

Bios Wake on Lan is Disabled

Update: Finally fixed my problem, it was a .kext (don't know which one). I've just deleted all kexts and then copied them again from the clean install. Now the computer powers off at shutdown
When I restart/shutdown the dock remains and interrupts the restart/shutdown. I have to manually shutdown/restart.:roll2:

Updated to 10.11 GM with no issues updated via the EI Capitan 10.11 GM App from the app store like a official mac. everything is all working no shutdown or reboot problems booting from EFI on legacy bios. Hardware: MSI-G41M-P25 Quad Core Xeon 2.67Ghz :headbang:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-14 at 22.19.25.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-14 at 22.19.25.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back