Contribute
Register

Apple Releases OS X El Capitan 'Golden Master' GM Candidate to Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My USB 3.0 ports show up in System Report, and my USB 3.0 drive show up, but according to XBench, the read/write is only 80/34 MB/sec, respectively... Also, my USB 2.0 devices do not work in the USB 3.0 ports, although they show up in System Report.

Read the :Rules
  • This site does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, t*****t, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion. Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Up and running. Updated from PB6 to GM, no issues. Audio, WiFi, sleep....... they work:)

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 131
Help!!!

I got Restart/Shutdown problems. I got GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, i7 3770K, 16 GB of RAM and GA-GTX580. I don't know what is/are the problems?
When I restart/shutdown, the dock is remaining and interfere the restart/shutdown.
Any solutions?

Help!!!

I got Restart/Shutdown problems. I got GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, i7 3770K, 16 GB of RAM and GA-GTX580. I don't know what is/are the problems?
When I restart/shutdown, the dock is remaining and interfere the restart/shutdown.
Any solutions?

Are you using his 'exact' config.plist or did you make the necessary changes to adapt it to your system?

You can boot in verbose, and during shutdown, note the potential issues

Are you using his 'exact' config.plist or did you make the necessary changes to adapt it to your system?

You can boot in verbose, and during shutdown, note the potential issues
Well that config.plist din't work for me I just changed smbios to iMac 12,2, because Mac mini 6,2 goes black screen for me.
I always boot in verbose but there is nothing there I think, nothing shows wrong. I just got issue when I shutdown the hack or I restart. Then the dock remains and not going to shutdown or restart then I have to push the restart or shutdown button.

Have you tried using PJALMS DSDT patches with MaciASL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back