Contribute
Register

Apple Releases OS X El Capitan 'Golden Master' GM Candidate to Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I see thanks, I'm on 14.2 I've tried your patch but it's not working for me.

Verify that you entered the patch correctly. You should see the result if you look at your DSDT with MaciASL after booting with the patch in place. If you still have EHC1/EHC2, then you haven't done it correctly.

Yes there is only "Other" folder left. Containing FakeSMC and Ethernet kext.

If you see "DSMOS has arrived" in the verbose logs, start looking at potential graphics issues...

If you're booting from USB(eg root is on a USB)... could be USB problems.

Macboy123: I feel like I've seen that sort of thing and was able to get past it without drastic measures.

Are you using a config.plist known to work on 10.11?

Can you try booting with no kexts except FakeSMC just to rule out a bad kext?

What do you get in non-verbose mode? The circle-slash or a hang at some particular point?

Hey :)

Just installed El Cap GM, and everything is working on my mobo, almost... I got a strange USB issue (and yes, i have read several places that the usb in el cap has been rewritten, but i cant find anyone else with this issue...) All usb ports works (havent tried the usb 3 ports as i dont use them), but, there are random "dropouts" of the usb... never had this issue before. The usb dropsout for about a second, and comes back, and its at random intervals, maybe 1 - 2 times pr hour...

so anyone else experiencing this...?

Suggestions for fix...?

If you see "DSMOS has arrived" in the verbose logs, start looking at potential graphics issues...

If you're booting from USB(eg root is on a USB)... could be USB problems.

i tried different usb nothing worked and yes i have usb problem
how to remove usb problem

Macboy123: I feel like I've seen that sort of thing and was able to get past it without drastic measures.

Are you using a config.plist known to work on 10.11?

Can you try booting with no kexts except FakeSMC just to rule out a bad kext?

What do you get in non-verbose mode? The circle-slash or a hang at some particular point?
yes i got circle-slash at particular point 75% of loading what next

I was able to install now, with a newly set up usb flash drive, with clover and just config.plist sample. Must be some configuration detail in my Yosemite clover plist. Everything else is the same, kexts, drivers...

I was able to install now, with a newly set up usb flash drive, with clover and just config.plist sample. Must be some configuration detail in my Yosemite clover plist. Everything else is the same, kexts, drivers...

OK did you put the new RtVariables in your old config.plist?

If that's not the problem, then I guess start migrating your custom settings from the Yosemite config.plist into the working config.plist a bit at a time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back